Reviews for A Compromise
Electric2 chapter 11 . 11/28/2023
I absolutely loveee this story, I hope you finish it although the dates of the story are quite disappointing. Bye!
Songwave chapter 11 . 10/4/2023
more this is great
Wika0304 chapter 11 . 8/19/2023
Please update, it's one of the best stories I have read
mikarinHeartfilia chapter 11 . 8/10/2023
Please update..
Angetastical chapter 11 . 7/20/2023
This was the best! Laughed many times.
YukineKaze chapter 4 . 4/27/2023
Omg i love this chapter!
i mean i love all the previous chapters already, but this is gold! Itachi and Naruto gang up on Shishui?! that's so freaking gold! lmaooo
Ducki9 chapter 11 . 3/17/2023
I saw that troublesome proposal was updated and came here to see if this was updated as well T-T
I love this story and really hope to see an update soon 3
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2023
Geht die Geschichte hier weiter oder kann man die wo anders lesen?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 11 . 12/28/2022
As part of my annual "read my favorite fanfics," I came to visit. I still love your story. Thank you.
Jaye chapter 11 . 10/16/2022
Really nice fanfic.I’m adding this to my incomplete fanfic list and hopefully you’ll add more chapters eventually. I would love to read how the relationship btwn Shisui and Naruto develops. It’s not a lot of good Shisui and Naruto fanfics around
Panjason chapter 11 . 10/10/2022
Damn… this is beyond entertaining.
Wish this continued, but I guess Shisui broke canon’s back over his sexy knee so there’d only be just more slice of life stuff which can simply be felt through rereading.
vampireslayer2000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2022
I hope you update soon. I love this story.
Naruko Namikaze 2002 chapter 11 . 7/25/2022
Hi love the story can't not what to see what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2022
Love this fanfic! Please update! I can't wait to see as Naruto ages to 15/16 how, Shisui Uchiha will fall in love with yer, who will be his rival Sasuke? You capture the innocence quite well and let me enjoy this fanfic with laughter and we get to see Shisui Uchiha in a more colourful way!
Jamie-lea McDonald chapter 11 . 5/24/2022