Reviews for Harbor of Tears
Holly chapter 10 . 9/16
I’m sad this story is finished, but you finished it in a great place. I would love to either have a Bella/Chibs or Bella/Lost Boys story to read next, though Hannibal could be interesting too (but I also love the mummy). Really any would be a good choice (SoA would be my number one pick). Can’t wait for whatever you choose.
Dragonfire4me chapter 10 . 9/16
Bella and chins story sounds good this was a great story keep writing
RainDancin chapter 10 . 9/16
Ok this was so much fun thank you.
My wish for the next are
1. Bella/Imhotep- a Mummy (The one with Brandon Fraser) cross
2. Bella/Lost Boys (all 4!)- a Lost Boys cross
3. Bella/Chibs- an SOA cross
4. Bella/Hannibal- a Silence of the Lambs cross
Please and thank you.
anjelique black chapter 10 . 9/16
i loved this story. I'm sure I'll be reading again soon. as for my vote for crossover. i love soa, so bella and chibs. also bella and the mummy. thank you for sharing your imagination with us.
NicoleR85 chapter 10 . 9/16
Another great chapter. I loved reading this story. You have so many good ideas for a crossover that they all sound good. I can't wait to read which one you will start posting.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 10 . 9/16
I have absolutely loved this story, it's definitely going on my favourites list.
I'd love to read either an SOA x-over or The Mummy.
bebepantheon chapter 10 . 9/16
If you did Hannibal crossover, I wouldn’t mind reading it. Since I haven’t watched nor read the books before lol
Blackrosecat94 chapter 10 . 9/16
I love the story a lot and can’t stop rereading it even when you were still finishing it. I can’t wait to read your other stories about Bella/Lost Boys (all 4!)- a Lost Boys cross or Bella/Imhotep- a Mummy (The one with Brandon Fraser) cross as I have come to like those crossovers but for the mummy crossover not many are completed so can’t wait to read.
LiquidxLollipop chapter 1 . 9/13
this story is absolutely wonderful! I love how you have blended the two stories so well. I cannot wait for more!
NicoleR85 chapter 9 . 9/13
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
NicoleR85 chapter 8 . 9/12
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 7 . 9/11
I am absolutely loving this story, it's amazing and I can't wait to read more.
NicoleR85 chapter 7 . 9/11
NicoleR85 chapter 6 . 9/10
NicoleR85 chapter 5 . 9/7
I found your story and I love the idea. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.