Reviews for When All is Forsaken
Poisyn chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
still waiting on more of this sheesh it's been a few years . think you could update? :p
Moonstone blaze chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I just checked when the last time you updated and it was 2003. omg, that's so far away, I'm not sure if you still remember this wonderful story waiting for you to finish it. It would be nice if you can finish it or continue it whenever you can...please think about it? I'm so curious about what's happening to Quatre and how do Usagi knows Quatre too. Really really like your story writing, please continue...
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
man i wish you would update!

the good and well exciting ones are never the ones to be updated!

please do update when you have the chance:)
mystickitsune92 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
keep up the good work, can't wit for the next chap
kirallie chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Haruka is Quatre's sister? What's she doing there anyway? Interesting story so far.
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
very wicked chapter... please up date soon
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
UPDATE!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Q.Q Your making me cry!
southernguh18 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Yay! I read this storie months ago and I finally found it again, I love this story!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
This has got to be a most excellent story. I am very upset it has gone uncontinued for so long. I have seen people use the Gundams as brothers to the esteem senshi but the fact that you made Heero really Shingo makes it a worthier plot then most.

Just a note that I liked the description of Heero sweatdropping. Good touch and well formed.

I see great potential for this story but since it is unfinished and seems to be a longer chaptereds story that potential will never fully be made.

The only way to gain full potential to a story is to finish it and with that accomplishment one can learn to be a great author.

I have never finished a story. My Sailor Moon/Pirates of the Caribbean story I made so long ago was finished but with an awful cliffhanger and then an unfinished sequel.

I won't be able to call myself a respectible author until I finish at least one story.

Even if you finished stories before, you should know that once you start you can not stop until it is completed. If not the unfinished product is worthless.

Think about it. From all angles, all the positives and negatives.

It is awful to leave those passing by and reading this, hanging. It is false hope. Make the hope real and finish. Your a good author and the only way to be great is to continue writing and finishing so you may begin again.
Narcoleptic Spazz chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
I have no idea why you havn't updated for nearly 4 damn years. This is probably the ONLY decent "pilots have senshi relatives" story on ..Yes, that was a GOOD compliment.

Love the story, although I was a little lost with your ranking and little bit or working, but I figured you've already been lecture by the other reviewers. I do hope that you update this story again. It's too intresting to be discontinued or be put on hiatus for so long.

Shini no Tenshi