Reviews for Lemonade
Mr. X chapter 4 . 9/19
To Vindictive Specter: hey there man, remember me? I'm the one who once give you Xena, anyway, I requested Bloodia in the first place.
Vindictive Specter chapter 4 . 9/19
...okay, that was hot, I guess.
and why Rose isn't a Black Massacre instead of Bloodia tho? Just wondering.
/thumbs up
good work
HoPe-BriNgeR1 chapter 4 . 9/15
Also maybe you meant fondling their breast instead of folding? Because I dont know how you can fold breasts... Hehehe
HoPe-BriNgeR1 chapter 1 . 9/15
Hey I got a good idea how about Aisha (AS) and Elsword (Immortal) they get to spice their intimate life with Aisha molesting Elsword while being paralyzed by her Paralyzing skill and after he broke free he gets his revenge on her.
Mr. X chapter 4 . 9/15
One more thing, I kinda was hoping Rose would win even without cheating, but this is hot enough.
Mr. X chapter 4 . 9/15
One time, though in my opinion, you could've made him a Rune Slayer since that's not too young. And speaking of age gap, can you make Rena go next? Cause that same method won't matter to her since she's an elf, and Lord Knight should be old enough to know sex, yes?

Ps. You just noted it twice and it's Magic Knight.
Mr. X chapter 3 . 9/14
Opps, I goofed about Rena being the Grand Master instead of Grand Archer, sorry.
Xetton chapter 3 . 9/13
Nice incest impregnation. Also really liked the bit about the scent, think its cute and shows how much Elesis loves her brother.
Mr. X chapter 3 . 9/12
Loved it, and sorry for bugging.
Mr. X chapter 2 . 9/9
How long till you're done being 'tainted'? Still got 4 more to go.
Mr. X chapter 2 . 9/3
Hey Xetton, how are you and your stories?
Xetton chapter 2 . 9/2
Nice shot. Really liked the fluffy tail touching.
Mr. X chapter 2 . 9/1
Nice, only 4 more to go. Say, are you male or female?
Mr. X chapter 1 . 8/28
Interesting. Here's a list of my ideas:

1. Elsword (Rune Master) and Elesis (Flame Lord) having a shower sex.

2. Ara (Devi) drugged both herself and Elsword (Knight Emperor) with aphrodisiac. Eun should count herself in I guess.

3. The Mermaid Queen Sirena invites Elsword (Immortal) to the Charming Geyser, then requested him to make babies with her.

4. Rena (Grand Master) teaching Elsword (Lord Knight) sex ed as a private tutor.

5. Elsword (Magic Knight) and Rose (Bloodia) playing strip poker, and whoever loses will get 'dominated' in bed by the winner.