Reviews for Love's Illusions
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Dam Rourke freck'n possessive. This was really good, and now I will read the second story
NamikuChan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow that was good...I read it all every word, I haven't been that captivated by a story in a LONG time...amazing...
can't be asked chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
WOW just...

This is a brilliant,dramatic torrent of thrills winding their way to a delicious climax... Rourke died!You made him seem more complex, handled him well and I seriously hope Helga uses his corpse as a lifeless punching bag [morbid: yes, deservant: treble yes!]
PiscesWarrior chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
:O WHOA! This story blew me away! I was on the edge of my seat from beginning to end! Wonderful job! Bravo! I feel so horrible for Helga though :'( no one deserves that all! Damn you Rourke! :(
Kasarah chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I don't k ow why you don't have more review on this! This is a really fantastic story. I don't reply like the pair of Rourk and Helga, but you did it very well! I know this is N olde fix but I just had to review. Amazing work!
Stella296 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This story is awesome. I like it a lot.
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Hiya, Julie...Gabe here again to praise you for another GREAT Atlantis fanfic :D! Gads, you're such a great writer and you definitely know how to write and flesh out characters such as Helga and Rourke. I LOVE the past you gave them :)! It shows how they ended up where they did in the movie Atlantis.

First off, i feel so bad for Helga :(. She's loved Rourke all her life and he did nothing but use her and manipulate her and break her heart. That bastard! Like that part in the story where she caught him with another girl...OUCH! That stung and that stung good. Helga so did not deserve a guy like that. She deserved Christopher, but Rourke took care of him too :(. Poor poor gal. If only she saw Rourke for who he really really really was. If only she didn't fall for his charms (ya gotta admit...the guy sure was a bastard, but he's got that macho thing goin' on).

At least in the end, she was the one who survived :D! yay! i'm really glad that you let her live at the end of your fic :)! Helga deserves a second chance. I did kinda wish Rourke would change his ways and really marry her, but i guess it's too late for that now :(.
Lily Handle chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I can't believe you have so little reviews for this story! It is spectacular! I loved the emotion and the sense of reality to it! Can't wait to ready the others!
SkywalkersSMHRedelk chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I'm really, really liking this story so far. But then I already told you that. My favorite line so far is "GET HER!" Those are two words that every male should know will make them into a human punching bag.

I loved Helga standing in the middle of a ring of on lookers incouraging her would be assailants on in their domed endevor of conquest.

It was also a very cool way to introduce Rourke.
Roadkill Hat chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Why havent many people reviewed? This was amazing! I loved reading every part. It was like a real book. Im very pleased that there are writers like you here, instead of teenyboppers trying to be deep and failing miserably.
FanficChick chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
O...First comment! Yay! *Does a little dance*
Anyways, just wanted to tell you that I thought your story was absolutely awesome, and kinda confused as to why no one has commented on it...
Keep up the good work...and please...write more!