Reviews for Sweet Child
theVanity212 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awesome story
Kracken l.w chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I've done that once or twice. It is an odd sensation, and some people can't do it at all. Kudos to you for doing such a good job, and for an interesting and in depth portrayal of changing feelings in a relatively short fic. some of your conjunctions need work, but other than that...
sportsfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
well,I didnt really read all of your story. i can safely say that by far it is very good. your now one of my favorite writers.v_v
ElicitRevolution chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
OMG! I can't believe she would do something like that! Even If I was her, I wouldn't do that! Ya know, everything happen's for a reason. You would have thought, SHE would have thought about that. I mean, wouldn't she think that he would grow up, and then save someome or something. Ya know? But anyway... PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Nataku2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
WAGH! *clap* It's so pretty! a very angsty piece, poor Kall-su ;_;

wonderful portrayal indeed
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Are you planing to write a story on Arshes' or Gara's past? We know a lot about Arshes from the Manga but Gara's history is mostly in the Anime. If you want I could help you.
Ginzai chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Er, just as a quick note to P1, (you didn't leave an email, so I couldn't answer privately.. ;) I quite rather adore Kall. He's my favorite character of the series. He merely suffers from, what I like to call, Favorite Character Torture Syndrome, usually characterized by a plethora of angst and pain, both of the emotional and physical sort. The person telling the story hated Kall, or did by the end, but that's canon. If it wasn't, than she was a very odd and scary lady. More so than she actually was, I should say. But yup, love Kall-Su. He's quite wonderful but has an extremely horrific past. As for Darshe or Arshes, I'd have to think about it. I know more about Arshes Nei's past than D.S.', so she would be the one more like to suffer a Ginzai story. Thanks for the review! _
P1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wow, I don't care if this is an innacurate past-it's a good past. Bloody gory, angsty and the rest but good, not the fluffy wonderful type fo good but still good. I really enjoyed reading this. I don't know why you dislike Kall Su though, I mean he's not my favorite either but I never particularly disliked him. But it does seem apparent that you yourself-the writer-disliked this Kall Su.

After all in the form of the mother and all those around him, except for Thom and the flacheon, he was treated very badly. I think his mother went insane in this story. Don't you? Either way.

You are a good writer I really liked reading this. Hey I have a request, would you make a story about Darsh and Arshes pasts too? It would be so cool. Also one on Yoko and Lushe's pasts as children. Maybe as an afterthought of Darshes and Arshes' pasts. That would be so cool. Will you consider writing it? I would loyally review it if you did! PLEASE!

Well either way, I liked this one, keep up your extra cool work! _
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
So people haven't forgoten Bastard! compleatly. That's good to here. Great fic. Please write more soon.
Arshes10 chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Loved it. Please write more. :)