Reviews for The Golden Road
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
Fitting that the great Almyra would rise from the sleepy FF archives with a story about returning home. And starring my favorite character, Edmund! Welcome back, old friend, old favorite, you have been long missed. Selah.
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
So glad to see you're back! This was excellent! Amazing! (sorry for the time it has taken me to review this story) I'm so excited for what's next as I love all your Narnia stories I've read so far. Thanks for letting us readers know you've not forgotten your works. I always love the level of detail and description you put into your stories and I especially liked the interaction between Edmund and the train conductor.
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Hail this Almyghty return! I am absolutely thrilled to see you posting again. Welcome back! Could my long loved favorite AU WIP perhaps be in for an update?!

But of course I love this new work as well. I'm always interested to see outsider POV regard the enigmatic Pevensies. And your Edmund is always SO GOOD. Can't wait to see more about how he meets Maureen! xo
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
Wonderful little story! I can't wait to see if you come up with something else soon.
opera13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
You're back! My friend texted me early this morning to let me know, and I'm so very glad. Land of Make Believe is my favorite unfinished story, and anything in the Song of the Phoenix universe is welcome. Can't wait to read whatever you can make time for next!
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
Oh my! You're back?! I am so happy! I have read all of your stories so many times and despaired of you ever returning to finish what you had begun so Well! Now you're back and all I can say is thank you! I am so looking forward to this story and everything else you may write!
The beginning of this is so Good! I am very interested to read more and will be waiting anxiously for your next post.
Cheers,
A
beth-is-rainpaint chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
Is it weird that I was just thinking of you the other day? It's been quite a while since I read anything in the Narnia fandom, but now I want to go back and reread all of your glorious fics (we will see if the small baby currently half-sleeping in the wrap on my chest will allow that...). Glad to "see" you again. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
Glad you are writing again!

Please do use Ed for a Highwayman story! Its my absolute favorite!

Aslan's Daughter