Reviews for SHINOBI MEETS WIZARDS: THE POWER OF CHAKRA
Haibara Shiho chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
You suck at this so much
lanaalveslima chapter 5 . 9/23/2020
ESSA FANFIC É PERFEITA... JA FAZER 2 ANOS, SERÁ QUE AINDA TEM A POSSIBILIDADE DE HAVER CONTINUAÇÃO? AGUARDO ANSIOSAMENTE
Sael-chan chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
Me gustó mucho esta fanfic pero me hubiera gustado que siguieras adelante.
Larry chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
5/5 would get fooled into reading again.
kyfiyfi chapter 5 . 9/11/2019
great story, thank you ;) can't wait for more will harry learn to use chakra?
Celia chapter 5 . 8/19/2019
PLEASE UPDATE!
I LOVE your story.
lara5170 chapter 5 . 7/12/2019
This seems interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more. Is this story being continued?
lara5170 chapter 3 . 7/12/2019
Seems interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more but I am bummed about the pairing info because I absolutely hate the Sasuke and Sakura pairing. It would be cool if there wasn't any pairings at all at this time. Did Sasuke also get a new arm?
Regular-Sized-Man chapter 5 . 7/3/2019
I like how everybody is scared of the shinobi
please update
stephalex0605 chapter 5 . 2/16/2019
Please update
Bosma19 chapter 5 . 1/17/2019
I really like this story but could try to write naruto a bit more serious and mature in the next chapters
jh831 chapter 5 . 12/29/2018
good chapter.
i am surprised you are having tsunade get this involved with what was happening with moody. I figured you would maybe have her mention something, other wise keep out of it and just observe.
i liked how you had Naruto help out flur with her allure.
looking forward to the next chapter.
jh831 chapter 4 . 12/29/2018
i thought that there were gong to be ninja from different nations going with team seven as an international envoy, not just all from the leaf.

as for the "show" i would have liked for team seven to do the summon jutsu
other than that, i like what you have so far. i
Helghy chapter 5 . 12/7/2018
This story is a lot of fun. Really wanting to see more of merciless shinobi in front of the wizards, and definitely want to see their reactions to learning about how much harder their world was than that of the wizards.

Keep it up! Really looking forward to more!
redlox2 chapter 2 . 10/9/2018
Honestly I really like this idea and story so far. It is nice to see the Gokage realistic but not evil. The Neo Sannin I really like that title! (Just like his master Naruto is the strongest of the trio lol!)