Reviews for SHINOBI MEETS WIZARDS: THE POWER OF CHAKRA
ms.meow1968 chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
This was awesome kick ass chapter make poor Snape Tsunade bitch poor Moody gonna need some excellent medical care from our two favorite shinobi definitely something is gonna need to help Harry .
mrenteria99 chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
nice chapter can't wait for more.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
So, one fairly serious question. The description has a narutoxFleur tag on it, but in pretty much every previous chapter you've plainly stated this was going to stick to canon-pairings, due to a lack of ability to write fluff. Now, honestly I'm open to either. I like Naru x Hina about as much as I like Naru x Sasu about as much as I like Sasu x Saku. So I'd be perfectly happy reading a canon pairing fic, but then you do the bit with Fleur at the end which is a pretty clear setup to pair them off. Just curious which you plan to do. If you're gonna pair them off, then I'd suggest editing out all the prompts about Naru x Hina and if not then I'd suggest getting rid of the Naru x Fleur tag.

I think the only other real query I have for you is if you plan for this to be a serious fic or a comedy. I can see either, but the tone you have it going so far feels like an Action/Comedy. Personally i love seeing post series Naruto and Sasuke come over to Hogwarts and do their best to help out without blowing things up, because honestly at this point in their lives, there are very few spells that would pose a threat to them. But I find that the more a story ventures into the comedy aspect of writing, the more it detracts from the actual story itself. Just my opinion, of course.

Also, something that sorta irks me. Why do people from the wizarding world react to Sakura's hair with such intense reactions when people like Tonks exist. She goes every color of the rainbow and no one bats an eye. Sakura's hair is a pink and no one can handle it.

Did ya give Sasuke his arm back or did no one notice the fact that he only has one?

Imma stick round and see where you take this. See ya next chapter

-TCM
animegirl0707 chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
You should update soon. This story has a lot of good potential to it. You want to add more excitement to the Triwizard Tournament
PinePair chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
:-)
Neah Walker 17 chapter 4 . 9/7/2018
cant wait for the next one
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Loved it! Your story has a lot of potential to be really good. Please Continue it :)
Core Code chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Please stop talking about the reviews you get. It's a good story, but it's diateacting. Btw, where's sakura?
Guest being me chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Hmm nice chapter though i would've preferred a individual show of power but i understand that it was supposed to be a just a little show and not a all out performance of the Shinobi powers and skills.

I actuall had a hard time finding good Fleura x Naruto fics, thats why i suggested that pairing but its your choice.

Im glad that your story shows the difference in power between Shinobi and Wizards/Witches. Many stories with these two things always nerf the Shinobi hard because they wanna balance it which i dont like.

A typical scenario between a Wizard vs a Shinobi would go as a Wizard firing spells at the Shinobi and the Shinobi speed blitzing the hell outta all those spells and the Wizard. You cant block what you cant see after all and most Shinobi move faster then a normal civilian eye can follow which is the type of eyesight Wizards have, and im not even talking about really powerful Shinobi like the Kages or A to S Rank Shinobi, the typical good Genin, Chunin and Jonin could easily move faster then the Civilian eye can see, thats a fact.

If you do find a good Fleura x Naruto fic could you write it down in your authors note, thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Good job can't wait for the next update
Mark1 chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Thank You again for another awesome chapter...love the entrance and the "performance" of the shinobis...update soon please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2018
Really cool idea! Please continue it.
Trafalgar-Square chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Hello, it's my come back and I'm going to try to speak English ! (My sentences is good ? For me it makes sense (Thanks Google for this other sentences...)) Yes I close two parenthesis (?) at the same time. So, this a time to talk about your story, let's go (die) !
Before, I thought perfection did not exist... But I was wrong. (Why use be while we use to have? I understand nothing...) Your story is a perfection ! It's the first story where there didn't are clichés (I'm too lazy to translate everything, so I think there will be untranslated words scattered everywhere, sorry ...) and it's so good ! I love how you describe the characters, It's vraiment bien fait (Yeah, I'm lazy). Sorry, but I have a request : please, not Sasuke x Sakura, Naruto x Hinata, ou des trucs comme ça (Yes, I don't translate this) and, (please) marry Harry Potter at the Happiness, it's better than le reste (sorry).
So, today, I have English, and for me, this sentences amounts to saying : "Go die", very happy... My new professor is going to have a heart attack while listening me speak english... The worst thing is that I have Spanish after ... You understand my souffrance ? Bon, je termine en français parce que j'ai pas le temps de traduire, désolée. J'adore ton histoire, j'ai hâte de lire la suite, et je te souhaite bonne chance pour l'écrire ! (Je tiens à signaler que je n'ai pas DU TOUT compris l'argot britannique)
S3rgeant-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
This is honestly pretty awesome!
Liked the way you described their presence
And I love Tsunade No B. S. Character already
lanaalveslima chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Ficou muito bom bom.. chackra é vida... Se eles ficaram assim apenas com o chidori e o Rasengan?
Imagina quando viram o poder total dos ninjas... ( O que eu acho que não precisariam ver tudo, porque não vai precisar...)

Fiquei todos os dias entrando para vê se achava novos capítulos...

Konoha mostre o poder da juventude... Deixe eles cheio de medo e respeito...
Para ser sincera eu amo um Yaoi Narusasu... Hihihih

Estou amando sua Fabricio, continua logo... E ando muito ansiosa por ela... Aguardando ansiosamente
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »