Reviews for SHINOBI MEETS WIZARDS: THE POWER OF CHAKRA
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
I really like this story so far! Can’t wait to see how everyone reacts to the Neo-Sennin! Hope they make a really dramatic entrance :)
ms.meow1968 chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
That was awesome very cool and very Lady Tsunade I'd love to have seen Sakura show off some hopefully later ?
xirons20 chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
muy buen capitulo.
me encanto como se sorprenden con lo que naruto y sasuke pueden hacer.
LegendaryWriterS chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Nice chapter. If it possible that Sasuke use Kirin later in the story. It was his one of the best jutsu.
Cookiies12 chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
Mmm yes.. This story is too beautiful xD oml
stephalex0605 chapter 3 . 9/3/2018
Please make the chapters longer then I will binge read it
Mark1 chapter 3 . 9/1/2018
Awesome!...with Tsunade coming the Weasley boys will be drooling their brains out...until they discover her real age which will make them be disgusted with their selves for drooling in the first place!...also this is no show and reminder of who is at the top of the food chain, this is down right intimidation and shock and awe tactics against the Wizarding world...a direct psychological attack on their morale and ego...simply GLORIOUS!
Cookiies12 chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
Ah this fanfic is glorius! It has just the right amount of crack to not drown out the seriousness but still keep the story funny! XD
Lady Slytherin Phantomhive chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
OMG this is HILARIOUS!
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Just imagining any member of team 7 in the tournament makes me laugh!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2018
I personally would love to see either a NarutoxHarry, HarryxKarin, or maybe a HarryxLuna...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2018
Can't wait for the next update
Guest being me chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
I like this. The idea is great and i love the execution of said idea.

By the way is this a NaruHina cause while its fine and all me as a person has grown tired of that pairing. Plz make it a Naruto x Small harem if you can though in the end the story is yours so what ever you do ill respect that. If you do think of going for a harem imma just put what i like in the Naruto harem, Hinata (i dont mind her its just her alone kinda gets boring for me), Kurotsuchi (i didnt see a man for her in Boruto, was she married?), Fleur Delicouir (i think i wrote her entire name wrong, lol), and i have no idea for a 4th one lol.

Anyway its your story and you get to dicide what to do and so far i love the 2 Chapters you released. Good luck with this and your future stories.
noaseg31 chapter 3 . 9/1/2018
Awesome as always! thanks for the fast updates :)
can't wait for the next chapter!
Mark1 chapter 2 . 8/30/2018