Reviews for Something Wicked
DarkStrom920 chapter 4 . 3/22
The story is good so far. Can't wait to read more :)
Whack-the-beetle chapter 4 . 3/25/2020
Very well written - I love the concept of haunted house story coupled with insane romance. You do Betelgeuse exceptionally well, and I look forward to the next chapter.
BlightedRose chapter 4 . 2/5/2020
I love this! Brilliant I can't wait to see where you'll take this! There's not a lot of fanfics out there on Beej and Lyds, so it's fantastic to find an interesting one!
Turniptree chapter 4 . 5/22/2019
Great start can't wait to see where this goes.
AlphAmano chapter 4 . 1/19/2019
I got so excited when I checked my email today! Woohoo!
mk chapter 3 . 10/25/2018
Lord if this story isn’t already just completely addicting and simply amazing. Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2018
Good Lord i am captivated keep this demon train rolling I want to see some brawls. I wonder if Lydia can get some books on demons and such to get rid of that thing maybe try some salt lines?
The Art of Suicide chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
This story has me so hype, you don't even know. I've been thinking about it non stop. The premise is just so fascinating. I love Beej getting all macho possessive at the idea of something else tormenting Lydia. He was so deliciously barbaric this chapter. pls gimme more possessive Beej, I need it
AlphAmano chapter 3 . 9/16/2018
Wow, I love how dark this is getting but it's also very exciting!
Nikki Houshi chapter 3 . 9/16/2018
Awww, this devil thing is scary, how is Bj going to deal with it, and Lydia looks very confused about her feelings, the poltergeist and the demon. I feel like there's good stuff coming up but I can't wait, what's the story behind all this?, I am really curious!
Mordelle chapter 3 . 9/12/2018
This is some riveting piece of art. Really nice work! The pacing is perfect. The descriptions really drew me in. The dialogue is very natural. I’m really excited to see where this goes. Awesome job! I hope you continue!
ArtemisRwail chapter 2 . 9/8/2018
I like your story. I can see something like this happening in that universe. Awesome job so far.
The Art of Suicide chapter 2 . 9/6/2018
this was EXCITING! man, I didn't expect Lydia to just obey him and give in to his bargaining so easily, but I don't blame her. From your description, the monster haunting her is pretty terrifying. I wonder how Beej will feel about some other beastie having violently possessive sexual feelings about HIS little wifey? Nothing positive, I imagine.
The Art of Suicide chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
shit son that was exciting! oh man I'm really excited to see more of this! very well written, with a compelling set up. nice job!
GoldenAerie chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
Looking forward to another chapter!