Reviews for Seals are Easy, People are Hard
Andersen1989 chapter 24 . 2h
This is brilliant.
Akai Senkou 76 chapter 24 . 3h
I really love this story and hope that it gets finished.

This story is truly a gem and it never failed to make me laugh and enjoy it
ASpookyGhostCalledPhantom chapter 24 . 6h
Randomy checked the story today and was very pleasantly surprised with four more chapters than when I had last checked in. Awesome chaps and your always amusing art of personality you’ve endowed is ever present. Looking forward to more!

Absolutely amused,
Phantom
Chris Nicks chapter 24 . 8/7
Moar please I love this story
Jonakiller chapter 2 . 8/5
Love this story already
I love this story can't wait for next chapter
freedomringer chapter 24 . 8/2
And so the wait begins. Honestly love this take on Naruto and I am excited to see his "darker" self which doesn't seem that dark unless you're planning on making Yami be a yandere. Now that's an interesting idea. Yandere Naruto because he is so scared of losing loved ones
TheFatGuy2020 chapter 23 . 7/29
I'm enjoying this. I like the 'muted' Naruto. tho I really want to complain about there being no updates, since this is free I feel like I have no leg to stand on. just know that I feel immense disappointment each time I check and there's nothing. hope u get back to this soon.
silversnitch4765 chapter 24 . 7/28
This story, in my opinion, is one of the best Naruto stories, up there with Sealed Kunai and a few of the other top stories in this genre. Keep up the good work.
Magus33 chapter 24 . 7/25
Is this fanfic still going?!
Highcat chapter 24 . 7/24
damn
our little gentleman already got two kisses from two different women
*wipes non existent tear*
he makes kakashi proud
Highcat chapter 23 . 7/24
this is the best crack fic I've ever read
I don't think I've ever seen someone manage to mix absolute weed level crack with serious plot this well
im so happy I got to read this masterpiece
Highcat chapter 22 . 7/24
1 ryo?
unless I'm confusing currency isn't that basically 0 money?
IndianaJones12 chapter 24 . 7/22
oh man, i've been following this story since 2019 (i'm a silent fella) and catching it up again is awesome.
truly one of the best naruto fics i've encountered. keep it up 10/10
timmy1022 chapter 24 . 7/21
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, I hope you keep writing it.
4,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »