Reviews for Condemnation
phantom guardian of shadow chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
whao this is awsome i really enjoyed this being a fan of both spawn and the crow
Daggers Night chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Whoa! That was amazing! You always write so well it makes me mad! hehe. Is that the end of Carlos or is he going to go to a new story huh? Well, keep it up okay?
stephen chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
After watching the original Spawn movie, i noticed somethin that had to do with these to demons, and thats that the Violator(the evil fat clown in the movie) mentioned the Vindicator, and i think the Vandalizer, just before he beat Spawn, up and down the Alley, and i thought that you had taken the names of these two and made them your characters, but the one thing that bugs me is that these two seem to hae dignity, manners, and are, for a demon, decent, very different from the clown. I rationalized this with their names. The violator, will be disgusting, crude, and ugly to boot, while these two would be absolute mafia henchmen like, and intelligent.
Daggers Night chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
YA! you updated! i am so happy! i hope the next chapter comes out soon. can you please let hotaru and karasu get back together? i hope so. keep up with the GREAT stories! ;)
karasu chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
I've never read any crow before but this story got me really interested and i think it a really good story line even with the cross story thing. So good work. One thing though try to work on the spelling and punctuation.
Devlin Blacke chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Looks good man, can't wait for more
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Nice continuation to an execelent story _ hope for more soon.

-Himitsu
Xephon chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Ah...A sequel to Death & Rebirth! I didn't see this. It will be interesting to see the interaction between Spawn and Carlos.

Are you going to have Hotaru guest in this fic since you already have a fic for her. Hope to see the next chapter, just don't take four months to update again.:P
kawaya chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
ooh..it's good so far:) (although i'm a bit lost:S)