Reviews for Complications
Such a pity...update!
xyted chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
WAHH! on hiatus! damn!
angeLwings chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Wow. I really like it. It's light, funny (that salt in Mikagami's diet was absolutely hilarious), and at the same time romantic...And I like how you played up the foreshadowing with her father's case. And did I mention how I found Yuriko totally amusing? Heh.
Keep it up! I see a great fic in the making. ΓΌ
lime chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
it's sad you can't update for awhile, but it's okay though, your story's worth the waiting and high school is really tough, especially if you're aiming to be one of the cream of the crops. well, that's all for now. i'm expecting a good chappie coming up! goodbye and good luck to your studies!
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
promising work with an interesting premise! your standard of english is certainly much better than most of the writers here..

to make it even better though, you might want to research the japanese legal system (try the supreme court or japanese bar webpages for example), bearing in mind court procedure; the preparation involved in a crimial trial; and the legal system in general. (three weeks is not sufficient to prepare for a trial.. lawyers are not supposed to decide whether their client is guilty or not, but presents the best case they can so that the court decides.. it "criminal litigation" not "crime litigations"..)

i know you are not focusing on the law bits.. but if you want to make mi-chan a lawyer, might as well make him as real a lawyer as possible?

looks to be a complicated story.. good luck! will be waiting for your next chapter..
Dark Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
Nice going so far. Sorry if I haven't reviewed b4... might've missed it, being busy and sick and everything...

Hm... For japanese names for girls, my goodness, there's a gadzillion you can find from manga characters (and their writers' names... and seiyuu names). Here's a few: Nana(ko/mi), Emi(ko), Eri(ko), Sae(ko), Naru(mi), Yayoi, Aki(ko), Shizuka, Sayo(ko), Misa(to/ko), Mari(ko), Mina(ko), Satomi/Satoko, Nami(ko/yo), Sayuri, Saya, Yuka(ko/ri)... Argh... Brain overload... _
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I know you're a good author & all... but why won't you update!
Cherie chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
hey jin...

great fanfic, really, really great, can't say anything but that. it seems that you have your own special way of creating a tofuu fanfic. go you!

one request. please don't use the name 'clarissa'. why? b-cuz! it's my real name, damnit. i don't feel offended, i just feel that i won't ever, eve-r hurt mi-chan... yeah i know you're referring to ANOTHER clarissa.. but i just can't take it.. T_T

hehe, sorry if i'm demanding too much from you.
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Hello there. I've been watching this fic for a while (okay, reading it) and I can't believe I haven't reviewed it (coz I know I did, duh *_*). I think you did very, very well with a pairing that has gotten probably half the number of all the Recca fics. It's funny and entertaining and though the lawyer thing has been used before, your writing makes it stand out. (Am I beginning to sound like an American Idol judge? lol). I look forward to the next installment. And lastly I thank you for the compliment on Heaven Awaits. I consider it one of my best works.
pratz chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
no hard feelings, 'kay, I just wanna say: it's really a big rival to "The Paradox of Attraction".

you've made a wonderful work. cha yo! ganbatte!
AnimeFreak chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
Anime: i have no comments on your fanfic for i'm scared that i might offend you. i just hope to see the next chapter soon. *say it real cautiously* real soon.

Freak: chicken!

Anime: *glares at Freak* who are you calling a chicken.

Freak: you of cause. just because 'blizzard11' said alot of things she does not like in her bio, you're not being your normal self.

Anime: unlike you i don't like to offend people.

Freak: whatever... i don't care what other people think about me or what i think about them.

Anime: that's why nobody likes you.

Freak: say what you wanna say, i don't care *suddenly stops and wonders* why am i even here? *scratches head* we stop reviewing together for over two or more months.

Anime: i didn't ask you to review with me. you came on your own free will.

Freak: *ignores Anime's comment* i rerember now, i wanted to start reviewing with you again.

Anime: *gets angry with Freak* ok, that's it we're leaving.

Freak: but i don't what to.

Anime: i think We should leave this author alone NOW.

Freak: why? scared she may not like our way of reviewing?

Anime: sort of, kind of. not all people like this kind of review.

Freak: alright, we can go. *sounds down* but Theduck liked our style of reviewing.

Anime: shut up and let's go. sorry for this long review, but this is how we review. bye

Freak: and flames are not accepted. bye
glitterz chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
This is such a wonderful fic! A truly promising start... I really can't wait for more! And Tokiya is simply hilarious! What a grumpy lad!:) I have read your other stories too... like 'Isolation' and 'Blood, Lust and Love' and I thought they were just awesome! Two thumbs up! So keep up the fantastic work and I eagerly look forward to your next update!
meseta chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
oh...*hearts in eyes*..he's falling for her! he's so idiotic when he's around truly is a little quirk, a little bit of madness that pervades your senses...and your thoughts! And I can only imagine w2ho the dreaem was about.

And yes, I've read Heaven Awaits; in fact I've read ALL the tofuu fics, even the crappy ones. My fave is 'The Misadventures of My Tutor and Me' though, by Kasurin.

I'd critique this, but I'm kind of tired today...I promise to fully review your next chapter. (A subtle hint for you to post the next one up if you want a review!)
kuraierin chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
i luv your story please continue

u are doing very well despite a few spelling mistakes
ReAcH chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
hello! i thought i reviewed this early today but anyway, here's my review:

a well written fic. ) very few stories about ToFu are that great these days, so i want to congratulate you for the first 2 chapters for doing a great job! ) anyway, keep it up! and see yah next chapter. )