Reviews for Of Quirks and Magic
Colossus Bridger chapter 51 . 6/25
I know this is three years ago but dawn I want to see this updated soon! I’m loving this story!
wstiglet chapter 10 . 6/11
I really like this story so far but FUCK I hate how much Izuku cries. Hah it's why I stopped watching the anime lol. I'm not dropping because I'm invested but I pray he gets a back bone soon.
Stranger chapter 51 . 5/20
Updated: 3 years ago

Goddammit
thaqiftalip chapter 1 . 5/6
Will this continue again
Cephalon Ban chapter 8 . 3/25
i've heard the word kacchan so much i hate its very existence
Moi chapter 3 . 3/7
Gay
Aedwards179 chapter 7 . 2/13
you'd think the teacher got the news about what happened and wouldn't call him out Infront of the whole class for his disability. but I guess the teacher there was pretty useless so it makes sense
Aedwards179 chapter 4 . 2/13
oh so he's 14. damn I was hoping he was older. only 1ish years to train.
random reader768 chapter 51 . 1/30
After discovering this story, and a 3 day long binge, I have finally reached the end of what is here. This is one of my favorite MHA stories, if not my top favorite. It's a shame to see that this has been discontinued.
bauers374 chapter 11 . 1/23
I'm just guessing here, but is Master Minoru suposex to be Nico 'goth chick from runaways' minoru?
AMidsummerknightsSlumber chapter 18 . 12/30/2021
This was, hands down, one of the best Stan Lee cameos ever. Usually in stories like this he's a version of the One Above All, or God basically. But I think this suited Stan Lee's personality a lot better. The MCU cameos were fun and all but I really liked how Stan Lee was a heroic mentor instead of just random characters. Even the scene where Stan Lee was talking to the Watchers, which I consider to be the best cameo because of what it implied, wasn't as moving and inspiring as this! Because, well, EXCELSIOR! Lol.

I'm loving the story so far. You've meshed the Marvel Comics Universe with MHA extremely well. Near flawlessly in fact. So, keep up the excellent writing dear Author! Meanwhile, I'm going back to reading.D
rj136058 chapter 51 . 12/8/2021
Please update! I just found this story and about to check your prequel story and I am amazed! I love how you didn't do a time skip over the training, because it showed us a lot. It showed us how marvel characters are changed to fit more into the MHA universe but still feel as there original counterparts (to me at least), how the sourcerers (probably spelled it wrong) and magic fit in to the world, how some heroes like All might know about magic, introduced to some villains and even how the MHA villains fit to it, how The League of Villains are involved in magic, and my favorite part: How Izuku Midoriya refused One for All.

I love how he refused it. It shows how he will prove that he can become a hero unlike any other, he doesn't want a quirk to prove it. The thing I have problems with other crossovers and fusion stories is how he takes One for All or Mirio (spelled it wrong) gets it. Don't get me wrong, if it happened I'll be a little annoyed but still continue reading it, but I love the change you made. You not only made Deku refuse it but also let Kirishima get it instead. I love how you keeping it creative. Add some other story lines but still keeping up with the original, I love it.

And how you didn't go with the usual MHA ship. Izukocha isn't bad, I like it, but I seen it to many times in fanfiction that I need something different. I can totally see Izuku and Mei getting together. Kinda ironic, right? A sourcerer and a scientists together. Also I love how there some mystery going on with some characters involving magic. Like Todoroki and Denki. The difference is we saw the change in Denki in the story and not Todoroki yet, but we get the idea. It involves Magic. I love how Magic and Kirishima being the 9th holder of One for All is changing the characters and story but still got the original story line.

The Only problem I have so far is when you mention Thor. You said you're not going to make him an alien or god or whatever, but just a powerful person. Look magic exist in this universe, aliens are more in the scientific side but not adding into the story? Come on! You can say that aliens do exist but the governments are keeping it a secret and only a few heros know, kinda like sourcerers. Also I know the whole hero academy's and stuff how some of it is already explained in the MHA manga but if you actually think about it: It's different countries. You could say they run hero academy's in the U.S. differently. Like you can't actually believe they'll run hero academy's the same the whole world, different countries will run it differently than others. I don't know if that made sense to you but I don't know any other way to explain it.

I got more to say but I know I said more than enough. Please Just Update.
KuriMaster13 chapter 51 . 11/5/2021