Reviews for Of Quirks and Magic
kashriramji chapter 51 . 2/7
I thought of a MHA/Marvel where Class A gets transported into the Marvel Universe (my composite version not the 616) and I originally imagined them getting brought to the Avengers but I remembered the Spider Man the Animated Series where SP was chosen to both lead that stories Secret War story and led to he Spiderverse. So I'm thinking of doing something similar where Peter Parker is chosen to teach them, (with him taking the Class to various heroes, mainly the Avengers and X-Men because it would be too itch on his own) much to his chargin.

Peter: I can barely pay rent and keep a stable relationship and now the universe expects me to look after 20 teenagers from an alternate future/japan!? Just my luck.
niideadequenombremecoloco chapter 8 . 12/8/2023
This is a review of every chapter up to this point, so there will be spoilers ahead.

I'm somewhat liking this story because of the what Izuku could possibly achieve, but, one BIG point that I'm really disliking and that sadly seems to be a constant in most MHA fics is the amount of things that Bakugo is able to do without any form of repercussion.
I mean he was literally responsible for Izuku’s accident, yes it was not intentional to a degree, but still! The guy is partially to blame for crippled him and no one is saying anything. Also I get that they were “friends” (if you can even call it that) but it doesn’t feel right that Izuku won’t be at least a little bit mad about the whole thing!
Then we have him saying he is quirkless, someone without any form of power or special abilities, while he is training to do freaking magic to become a hero and show Japan his powers! I can already picture it like “hey a managed to pass the entrance exam and destroy robots with this super cool stuff and abilities while being quirkless sooooo, can I be your friend?” and he is supposed to be intelligent so saying you don't have a quirk would not be the best thing to do.
The concept is great, but that little detail really bothers me.
K0modoMp3ror chapter 10 . 12/2/2023
Let the games…
Begin.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 4/12/2023
Seems interesting just needs more updates.
Makimass chapter 4 . 3/30/2023
Wow losing the control of your own hands because of a bully and then gushing over a sticker of your bully is on a whole another level, maybe Doctor Strange can teach this kid some self-respect and tighten some screw in his head because there's some loose screws in there.
Redw0lf777sg chapter 51 . 3/25/2023
OK, I just want to tell you this is a great well written fanfic you've done here. And it was very interesting and entertaining to listen with the audio reading function at home and at work. but with that said are you ever going to come back to this? I mean it's been like what...3 or 4 years now? At that point this story might as well be dead. which is quite the shame really.
Llewey chapter 18 . 2/7/2023
That Stan lee scene hits right in the heart.
Guest chapter 46 . 1/14/2023
DDLC CAMEO? MONIKA IS HERE?
Arya the Killer chapter 22 . 12/16/2022
Hello! I am a new reader, and reading your note of this chapter I can't be enough in agreement about being this a fanfiction si things most be shaken up. I personally aspire to that while writing My fics (i hope to public soon bye the way). Apart from that I love the plot twist of Kirishima being the heir of All might it do feel so correct!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2022
This probably the most decent fusion of MHA x Marvel I’ve seen yet others don’t do a good job at it. I especially like the sorcerer Izuku route instead of the usual spider-man or venom ones(there’s like a lot of those) anyway Shame it hadn’t updated for years. But I guess the author is too busy with IRL stuff which is understandable
rj136058 chapter 51 . 10/20/2022
When are you updating?
AnonymousTJ chapter 15 . 7/11/2022
I swear the only ones I know in the multiverse thing is canon and maybe Yesterday upon the stair? Cause of the "Dark hands crawling over him possessively'
Colossus Bridger chapter 51 . 6/25/2022
I know this is three years ago but dawn I want to see this updated soon! I’m loving this story!
wstiglet chapter 10 . 6/11/2022
I really like this story so far but FUCK I hate how much Izuku cries. Hah it's why I stopped watching the anime lol. I'm not dropping because I'm invested but I pray he gets a back bone soon.
Stranger chapter 51 . 5/20/2022