Reviews for Where Walk the Madmen
Very Small Prophet chapter 7 . 2/7/2020
This is an interesting story, and I think it will be better without a pairing. Not every story needs one, and the “Hermione heals Snape and they fall in love” trope is all too common. I will enjoy seeing you do something different with it. I like a good SSHG tale, but the story has to be a very, *very* good one for me to get past the inherent unlikeliness of Severus (assuming he’s not a total creep) falling for a girl so much younger than himself.
tulsa chapter 7 . 9/23/2019
more, pretty please
smithback chapter 7 . 9/27/2018
fasinating and sad
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2018
This is great, the more I read the drawn in I become. It is clear and makes sense if this story becomes a SS/HG. I love this ship but after reading your aurthor's note. I read it with a neutral mind and I believe this ship would work or no ship at all. Characters like people don't HAVE to get together. Well enough, it is still a good story and can't wait to read another chapter. I like how the story is unfolding. Great job. Well written and very intriguing. I hope you post soon, thanks.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 7 . 9/27/2018
Now I'm quite worried about Hermione. It's probably a bad idea for her to continue isolating herself but I'm too interested in seeing how Snape will recover. I hope you are doing well! Hang in there! We appreciate your stories very much. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2018
Aww poor guy. I love how she is trying to help him. Also the imagery you put into the adventure she takes into the mind. Good job. You'd think a nice incendio would get rid of the poison because my luck it would come back. Hmm, kinda reminds me of how the movies depicted what is left of Voldemort's soul in Deathly Hallows.
I can't wait to see what else happens and when people become aware of what she did. It will be brilliant- she gets busted! Still Love you story and well written. Like I said, I can't wait for the next chapter. Brilliant job so far. Thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2018
Oh, how truly emotive a narative you draw 'I think I would like to truly die now.' All the memories scattered, his mind broken open, and only his fear of the attaker keeping him from letting go of the last one to risk what might be beyond. This just one of many insights, and all interspersed with the silly, odd and inconsequencial thoughts we all have, to lighten the whole thing. Can you guess I'm enjoying it? ;D
kakashisninjadogs chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
I've read several interpretations on the barriers of the mind and your version truly blows me away. It's artful and whimsical and easy to follow along. I wasn't sure how she'd proceed with healing his mind, but I adore the physical representation and I'm eager to see how you craft their healing from here. I'm never thought of memories as a serious of objects, but I certainly will now.

I'm also glad to hear you're beginning to enjoy your story as well!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
Very interesting concept of the mind. Snape's mind taking the form of Hogwarts seems very fitting. Worried about Hermione repressing those memories. I'm sure they'll come to bite her one day. I wonder if the buttery leaf was related to the scene in the books where Snape first approached her? Thanks for writing.
smithback chapter 5 . 9/19/2018
ja! a lovely chapter
'His brain's been compromised!'. that was excellent

and all the kidnapin .. awesome
Fudgy Buddy chapter 5 . 9/19/2018
Can't believe Hermione just went and kidnapped Snape. I hope Neville gets a date out of it then! I'm worried about what Ron is planning. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2018
Lol, oh I love this story and love your version of Hermione! I love the use of the undetectable extension charm. Still well written and very intriguing. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Especially how things will play out and her plan put into action. I loved the term Snape-kin. I'm still giggling like an idiot. Thanks for this, I So needed it and please update soon.
ElizabethTARDIS chapter 4 . 9/10/2018
Hi I love this story so far! I was a bit put off at the beginning I'll admit with what happens to her parents (I think because they never played a big role in the books like Ron and Harry's parents so it was a bit hard to adjust to their presence in the story, and for it to be so tragic too!) but I'm over it now and this grieving darker Hermione is really interesting!

I think a Hermione/Snape pairing makes sense in this story, it feels right, especially considering the direction you've taken Hermione's character in. Please include some interaction between Draco and Hermione though! I think they would work well as frenemies...

Anyway love love love it! Can't wait to see what you do with this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
Masterful as usual, and I love how you portray Hermione's maniac obsession through her grief-stricken world. I love how you've begun using magical elements with medical reasoning (especially since I'm from a medical background), and I'm extremely eager to see where you go next!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
I love when Hermione reveals a bit of her bad side. And she's taking Neville to the dark side! Excited to see what happens next. Thanks for writing!