Reviews for His Special Day
Lack of Tact chapter 5 . 1/31
Goddammit.

I aw'd.
AimlessShenanigans chapter 5 . 1/30
Taking the piss out of carny games (and beating them) is glorious fun. And of course the Ferris wheel is where this will end up. Perfect. These two lovebirds, good lord I adore it. I adore every second of these two spending time together. Was not expecting Monika to have made an appearance in the way that she did, but to shed a little more light on her motivation... I suppose everyone has their flaws. It’s a shame, but if things progress better than all could have hoped for then I suppose it is a victory, yeah? Pain is an awful thing, but it isn’t like Sayori can’t help mend MC’s heart by giving him the love she wants to give him.

Bless this! Sayori wholesomeness is top-tier stuff. Thankfully, Monika’s mistakes here are a lot easier to deal with and fix. This is a wonderful little fic, and I adore seeing the Cinnabun get some love she desperately deserves. MC is not to be excluded, either. He always has his fair share of development to do outside of the reigns of the base story, but it can be done and he can give as well as get good things. Bless ️
ZombieSlayers chapter 5 . 1/28
So wholesome
declancook140 chapter 4 . 12/26/2018
I can’t wait for the next chapter it is gonna be so wholesome and it is gonna be amazing
Oof chapter 4 . 11/16/2018
SO CUUUUUTE
Nao chapter 4 . 11/14/2018
I've missed this
AimlessShenanigans chapter 4 . 11/14/2018
Young MC and Sayori aaaaa! Cute as heck! This may be about to end pretty soon but it has been great nonetheless. Absolutely lovely ️
ZombieSlayers chapter 4 . 11/14/2018
Aww so cute.
BradPug chapter 3 . 11/8/2018
imma be honest here. reading the end of this chapter then looking at the cover art for this just killed it for me
AimlessShenanigans chapter 3 . 11/6/2018
How dare you almost make me cry like 4 times ;u; this is so simply done but so lovely all the same.
NAO chapter 3 . 10/19/2018
Love this story
ZombieSlayers chapter 3 . 10/18/2018
Cue the cheesy Aww sound effect.
sremiehzla chapter 3 . 10/18/2018
Well that was exciting. Almost surprised that it happened so soon, but I can't wait to see what's next
terrietont chapter 2 . 10/7/2018
This is so sweet! I love these wholesome Sayori Fics. We need more of these adorable stories of MC and Sayori together.
ZombieSlayers chapter 2 . 10/6/2018