Reviews for Music Keeps the Spark Alive
Sophie The Shipper chapter 4 . 9/11
Fluff!
I always wanted them to actually talk about the whole "do you think you would be with Teddy if I wasn't there". This was close enough xD
I loved this one, and they're both alive this time! Yey! :)
Can't wait for the next one.
Btw, coincidence for that Jake P. and Amy S. thing that happened. It would impossible to happen to me, but I already have my own Jake and Amy. (And I'm totally their Charles) xD
Sophie The Shipper chapter 3 . 9/5
My heart broke. I shouldn't have read this...
Anyway, I wasn't expecting any of this, to be honest. But I do love angst, even though my heart breaks to much when I read stories like this one.
At least this would probably not happen in the show, that makes me feel better after reading angst.
Can't wait for more!
Sophie The Shipper chapter 1 . 8/31
Amazing! And, btw, when Jake said when he decided to propose to Amy, I went to check WHEN was the episode around that time too.
It was a really sweet story, that reminded me of the heartbreak I went through when I was watching the episodes. Also, it reminded me that Peraltiago got married!
Brooklyn Nine-Nine: the show that never stops making me laugh and the first show where I actually cried a river (and I watch Grey's Anatomy). Thanks for this story, can't wait for more!
HeartlandFan101 chapter 1 . 8/31
Love love love! super cute! hope you wrote more xx