Reviews for RWBY and Friends watch the Multiverse
keybladelight chapter 42 . 11/16
Wait the voice actor of TF2 soldier die from covid man that sad may his soul rest in peace.

Hey how about the next multiverse can be final fantasy 7 remake or well there his this fanfic call final fantasy XV journey in remnant by DevilsZack00 would be cool to see the cast react to this fanfic and to ruby's romance partner his a prince from another kingdom that his from another dimension would be cool to make them watch the entire ffxv JiR fanfic for the cast to react to it.

Please respond.

Glad to have to have you back in this fic story.
if you don't like writing then fucking quit
can you have them react to call me kevin?
Snowballs FF chapter 42 . 11/16
Please do the Yakuza 0 chapter. It's an entertaining universe full of opportunity for bizzare comedy for your story. It'll also bring some light into this dark year we had.
StrongGuy159 chapter 42 . 11/16
Cool chapter continue please.
Cowboy Alchemist chapter 7 . 11/11
What about doing the first episode of the FMAB anime?
Redfox chapter 7 . 10/31
i love this you should show more of this universe especially Edward show him as yang of course
ihsanderin.aydoslu chapter 3 . 10/31
HahahahahahahahahaahahahaHa... I loved this chapter
You should do the gorillaz universe but team Rwby are dating the band like ruby x 2D weiss x russell blake x noodle yang x murdoc and team Rwby and the gorillaz fight the spirits in spirit house.
Child of stars chapter 41 . 10/12
Hey can you let me know if you’ve abandoned this story because I usually check at least once a week to see if it updated because I really want to see the next episode and there reaction to the lost fable so can you please let me know if you’ve put this thing on hiatus or if you’re gonna update soon
yesboss21 chapter 41 . 10/9
Up next, can we see RWBY and guest watch the nexflix episode "love, death, robots." The Secret War
Winters queen chapter 41 . 10/6
Please update i know you have been working on Demi humans of beacon but I really want to see there reaction to the lost fable
Ttgtttttthtitttt
D0cktor chapter 7 . 10/2
Dub Voice Actor of Edward Elric is the same as Qrow Brawen and the Dub Voice actor of Oscar Pine is the same as Alphonse Elric.
Redfox chapter 15 . 10/1
do the song to the other side
and interlude iv i would love to see those!
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »