Reviews for RWBY and Friends watch the Multiverse
Redfox chapter 15 . 10/1
do the song to the other side
and interlude iv i would love to see those!
Can you make the crew watch the Steven deadly sins meliodas(juane) vs twigo
Akashi1412 chapter 1 . 9/19
Boring I thought it will be legit multiverse but it's not a guy above you did it better
Slenderking chapter 41 . 9/17
Hey can you put gildedguy vs bog in the next chapter.
There is only one God, and he has not left us.
Flamenami2 chapter 41 . 8/21
I can't wait for the Lost Fable, even if it has been a long time since the last update.
To anyone who reads these, please make a RWBY reacts to D-Frag! That looks too good and funny!
Guts and Toes chapter 16 . 6/30
I thought you based on jeanne d arc fate
kept123 chapter 41 . 6/26
more chapters please
Naelyon chapter 12 . 6/18
What's with you hating on Jack? He really was the Hero. The problem is the perspective of Borderlands 2. When you think about it, the 4 main characters are nothing more than mercenaries/grave robbers/bandits/generally scummy people and Jack, while a sociopath is someone who is trying to clean up a planet of filth and give it a new start. Sure, he's playing God but when you look past that, he really is the good guy.
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood next chapter would be nina scene but weiss is in the role as nina or nora could be nina and i can se everyone reaction to that scene. Ruby being pissed off and weiss in tears i can see that.
snakeboy33 chapter 36 . 5/18
I for one wouldn't mind seeing more TW:W2 themes on this. I can see Ruby and Yang filling in for Teclis and Tyrion in the High Elf trailer.
Jetss8586 chapter 41 . 5/15
Make the black ops and black ops 2 campaign
Richard1081 chapter 23 . 5/9
Can you make another text to speech chapter specifically history lessons with professor emperor
Stupendous Idiot chapter 13 . 4/29
Imagine them reacting to Gascoine's questline
1,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »