Reviews for RWBY and Friends watch the Multiverse
I smell Vaativyda...hmmmmmmmm
Dracus6 chapter 22 . 11/9/2019
Rwby Les Miserables do you hear the people sing
Wrath of The Sun Deity chapter 40 . 11/9/2019
You should at least do one more where Jaune is the main character.
Gandalf chapter 7 . 11/4/2019
Hey, can you do another chapter for FAMB? I want to read Ruby and Yang react to themselves trying to bring Summer back (FMAB ep2).
Indigo One chapter 40 . 11/5/2019
we need a text to speech react. AgAin!
Cowboyfan43 chapter 40 . 11/2/2019
Can you see them react to Ice age, The Lion King, or Rango
XannyOfFervor chapter 40 . 11/4/2019
Medaka box
Animationman37 chapter 40 . 11/1/2019
Please do a chapter where they react to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I feel like it's a way to honor Richard Williams, the animation director of WFRR, who died recently.
MoonSHuu chapter 40 . 11/3/2019
I liked the story, and their reactions! Pls continue making this! I really liked it! Especially the d-frag part! Can you make another D-Frag chapter?
Austin chapter 40 . 10/31/2019
Hey reticent Phoenix first off happy Halloween.
2nd good news the 5th Wu lin hero has been revealed and he/she is known as zhanhu.
And they are basically like idk like a non magical version of pyromancers or masters of artillery from what I can gather of the lore.
But in terms of meme wise they are the firebenders of the wu lin...and let me tell ya them memes are coming in fast.
Also their weapon of choice is the changdao blade.

Also new breach map is the first wu lin map known as Qiang pass which is a wu lin fortress in a narrow mountain pass from what I can gather.

So reticent Phoenix since season 12 begins next week I would like to say good luck on the upcoming for honor chapter of the heroes who shall stay as themselves and not be played by rwby characters.
Hope to see the chapter have all current heroes in one chapter.
And good luck on what you can make for dialogue and scenes for the hero trailers for the wu lin, and year 3 heroes...and hypothetically the next heroes in years 4 to later.

Good luck on the next chapter, hope it comes soon.
And again happy Halloween.
Hotshot6 chapter 38 . 11/1/2019
I just read Iroh's chapter, even reading the ending of his side story from the show made my eyes water, not quite crying, but close.
Truth chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
Can you please do a Jojo Phantom Blood chapter? The Bruford fight?
Ozma as jonathan , Qrow as Bruford and mentions of tyrian as dio? You could include Julius Arc ( an ancestor of Jaune) as Mr. Zeppeli
Guest chapter 35 . 10/19/2019
Can you have them react to AOT with Oscar as Eren, Whietly as Armin, Ruby as Mikasa and Jaune as Reiner?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
Hey now since you have established to the characters jumping between universes why not use that for example show a crossover like for those we cherish or maybe say how an entity from one universe goes into theirs and show how bad it got like maybe use it too show a universe like SCPverse when day breaks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
I know I don't have an account but I would like to see a:
Detroit become human chapter
Kingdom hearts 3 (final battle against master Xehanort, battle against anti-Aqua, or the whole of keyblade graveyard)
Persona 5 Sae's palace (the capture and interagation)
OR