Reviews for New Blood
PascalDragon chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Oh, wow, she did it. She definitely did it. I mean, not that there were any doubts, but she did it :P
I wonder if she'll find out what she kind of stone she's really holding onto there. ;)
Zifryt chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Dumbledore will have an heart attack when he found out the stone is gone.
Can't wait to see it
leonix2009 chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Well I think Hermione has really beaten the third floor. Thanks for the update on. I enjoyed it very much. Let's see what happens next.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Ugggg I love this!
Suzululu4moe chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Lol her misconception.
SoulSiphon chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Awesome! Hope she figures out what the prize is soon and hopefully she uses it, she might need it's effects in the future *cackling*
Mistress-Cinder chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
I love it! She solved & found the stone & no one is the wiser...
Giraffes.1 chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Fantastic chapter!
creampoof chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
WOOOOWWW THIS IS SO GOOD! I could not stop reading! SHE GOT THE STONE! YOU ARE A QUEEN! GODDESS OF LITERATURE! I BOW BEFORE YOU
JMS chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Yes! Excellent! This is fantastic! Love this chapter! Okay, Let's get down to business: I enjoyed the process of Hermione working her way through each room. When she got to the chess room and pulled out Blaise's chess set, my jaw dropped. All this time I didn't understand why she was so hell-bent on beating Ron at chess. Of course this is why she wanted a foolproof way to win at chess! This was brilliant, all the way through. My favorite two lines: "I want to play King" and "how very Snape -like of Snape."
Nortia2 chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Wohoo, Hermione just got her fortune! Muahahhaha!

Now when she discovers what it is and starts making gold she should invest in building a family home, one able to impress her pureblood friends (which means it will take several months if not years before she can show it, but oh it will be worth it) and then START BUILDING A FAMILY LIBRARY. GOD. I would love for her to start copying Hogwarts books for her library and then move along to her friends libraries (I mean, the girls are definitely vain enough that they would let Hermione their families books in exchange of make up, and as soon as Hermione doesn't need the money she can start exchanging it for books and objects and favours). This opens up to many many possibilities, and with unlimited money Hermione can even hire someone to translate books and make her collection even bigger and rarer
roon0 chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
I do love Hermione, she will be great indeed but a kindly cuddle now and again wouldn't come amiss. Until the next time. :D
KimDavenport chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Oooooo! She solved it all! I can’t believe she got through all the obstacles alone and WAY before anyone else even figured out what was behind the first door in the original! I wonder what Dumbledore will think when he finds the fake stone, if he ever checks it, that is...such a neat chapter! I’m glad you used all the challenges from the book instead of just the movie ones.
kpop1392as chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Woot! Hermione's awesome and I love how well prepared she was for the obstacles. I enjoyed reading this chapter and story!

I am confused as to why the other Slytherin first years stared at her in a certain way during/after the snowball fight, when she made the comment of Slytherins keeping pride in their appearance and dsserving the best?
Mischief Managed-Up To No Good chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
Famous last words...
36,789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2,350 2,357 2,358 2,359 2360 2,361 2,362 2,363 2,370 .. Last Next »