Reviews for A Dream Unknown
31Bravo chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Just finished reading all four stories and although I'm not a big fan of Tenchi not getting anyone of the girls I must say that so far the stories make for good reading and I hope that you can update soon ;)
RobinofYJ chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
Very interesting. Looking foward to more.
Chris May chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
This is by far one of the better fic's I have read where tenchi didnt get any of them. I really hope you continue this one..Also this is the first time that I have read a crossover and not wanted to vomit so I hope that sounds like a compliment. I really like Matoko in this fic (mebbe she can get a closer role to Tenchi). Well good luck on this fic.
demon7 chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
You finally undated! I'm so happy! So who's the person at the door? Is it Ryoko? Is it! Is it! A we also gonna know more about Ryoko and Matt, and what happen after he rescue her. Because I need to know things like are they rising their baby and did they still decided to stay on Jurai. Please I need answers! And looking forward to the next chapter.
Penny chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
This story, again? Man, it's getting long in the tooth. No matter where it's going.
RyuDraco chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
I like the story and I was curious were the story is going now, and what happened to Ryoko and Matt. Then what going to happen between Mat teahcer now showing up and why has he come looking for him. Is something going to happen between Ryu Tsuatrgi and Tecnhi Why does Tenchi have visions/nightmares so Ryoko and Matt making love together. I curious were you story is leading. Keep on going.
Kman chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
I was just wondering does A Dream unkown tie in with the other stoy A Dream Lost.I'M for Royoko and Mat there story is done.I want to see tenchi finally get a happy ending in the write more soon .
demon7 chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
Oh I think it's good that you're continuing your story again. I always wanted to know what happen to Ryoko and Matt in the end. Yay! I'm glad your back.
BobR chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
Bad reviews? Bah. As long as the criticism's constructive then accept them. If they're like a lot of the current crop and just out to cause problems, then ignore 'em. Most of them have never written a fic before or at least won't admit to it.

Anyway, glad to see you back writing again. This chapter was much better than the last one grammar-wise, although I did still find it a tad bit on the short side. The length is fine for the introductory piece it appears to be, but that's all that's really happening here. You should probably have taken it a bit farther along.
sk8er-arizona chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Good Story, I don't know if your writing anymore? Hope to see more.

Contact Us...
BobR chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
Smack54 my man, you seemed to have moved a bit too quickly on this one. I noticed several spelling errors, a couple of grammar problems and it was a bit on the short side. Although well written it doesn't seem quite up to your usual high standards. Hopefully Chapter 3 will take care of this.
Tokimi's Avatar chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Please don't pair Tenchi up with Motoko (or anybody else from Love Hina). PLEASE.
BobR chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
It has been a while, hasn't it? A nice start to your second sequel here. I did notice a few grammar issues, mostly missing or misplaced commas and/or semicolons.

Don't take so long to write the next one.