Reviews for Project II: Saiyan Ranma
maryjane5000 chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
If you haven't yet PLEASE do a sequel, this deserves one especially since there's several unanswered questions

1) If Genma is alive like Ayeka hinted at where has he been all this time?
2) If it was Genma the Jurains met was he split in two (human & panda) or was he cured?
3) If it was Genma did he promise Ranma to the amazons in exchange for his life?
4) What happened to the Tendo's & Kuno?
5) Does Ryoga meet Ranma?
6) What happened to Goku & Vegeta?
7) What happened to Cell?
Malix2 chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
Pretty good story. :) Nice job.
Malix2 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Heh, you made it sound kind of dirty at the start there, I realized it was food though given the chapter title.

You had Sasami call Tenchi "Tenchi-neesan" when it should be -niisan unless she sees Tenchi as her sister.

I realize these reviews are more than a little late considering it's been 11 years since this was finished.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Hmm, it just occurred to me, that Urd is the goddess of the past, yet she travels through modern electronics. How'd she get around before tvs and radios existed? Or maybe it's through electricity and she travelled through lightning or something since she has power over lightning.

Also, the whole part of the hentai gang not teaming up on Akane, it makes total sense since that would defeat the point, Kuno convinced them that the one to defeat her would date her, so they are all in it for themselves, why would they possibly work together? Even if they did defeat her together which of them would then date her?
Raynze76 chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
Great story enjoyed it alot, laughed at some spots, keep up the great work
angel61991 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
i loved it. im going to look at more of ur stories. iv never seen a ranma urd b4 but this is really good.
King of Kings chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
well, bad grammar aside, i enjoyed the story, except for the stupid fourth wall breaks and inserts.
DarknessReborn182 chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
i know i'm a bit late to comment on this, but the special atks, Kosho X and Kinshin, those are from Xenogears, right? XD i could be wrong on where you found the names, but if i'm right, thats awsome! cause im a fan of Megaman, Ranma, Xenogears, and several others, and i like to see small things like that!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
Great story!
The Dred Samael chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
you should have let ranma ki[[ pluto she deserves it
Sdarian chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
No way is Chiba anywhere near in the same boat as Ranma and Tenchi. First off, he only has one girl. Second off, HE ONLY HAS ONE GIRL! And really, he's not being chased or anything, instead he's in some sort of 'fated' relationship, where he keeps jumping ship and ditching his 'destined love'. Not the same at all.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
will be wasching for more
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 15 . 9/24/2006
well well... *smirks* seems I have a rival for Skuld's affection ont hsi third proyect... is it alreayd going on? It calls my curiosity...

Nice story btw, but I expected a bigger battle with super sayan ranma.
Blackdex chapter 14 . 5/6/2006
Hm, better than project I, it had a more regular flow to it, it seems more like a planning difference than an experience one though, did you brainstorm or outline differently? It is a good piece, and I enjoyed it quite a bit, even if I am writing this after the fact, (forgot to write it when I finished). Their are a couple OOC's, but they are not just expected, but often necessary. Well, id like to write a more thorough review, but I Am sort of crunched for time today, I Am going to try and get Project I next, well, ciao.
mike chapter 12 . 3/30/2005
TERRIFIC! the best descriptive word i can come up with. its not often i find a fanfic that can keep me riveted throughought the story. im not such a huge anime fan (i dont know any of the sailors by name and i havent even heard of the series with the godesses), but im a big rnma and tenchi fan. ive gotta thank you for the exceptional humor. this has gotta be the first time ive burst out laughing in the middle of the night over a fanfic. i hope my review keeps you motivated to finish whatever you've got planned:)