Reviews for DBH: The Rooftop - The Other Ending
This was amazing!
mah-luu chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
aww I love this!
STIXandMANNY chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Poor Connor so scared and torn, thank god Hank is there for him. So hadn't seen that part with Markus shooting him coming, that had to have hurt. He try doing the right thing and gets punished for it. Image how awkward that'll be if they ever bump into each other again.

I always wished you had an option to go deviant on the roof with hank. And have to admit got caught of guard first time I tried the don't trust option with Markus and Connor. I'd been pacifist all the way then he puts a bullet through Connor head. Couldn't he have tied him to chair then returned him to Hank when all was over.
FandomsMJ chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
I've never actually seen the rooftop scene. I know some of the endings of course but... I definitely prefer this ending.
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I'm always a sucker for Hank and Connor father/son fics. Loved this take on the rooftop scenario! Great job! :3
Red 'Allen' Walker chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
The fricking ending we never fricking got. Why couldn't it be like this? Great job. I feel absolutely warm on the inside.
areo 97 chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
Loved this! I wish this was an option on the rooftop scene. Very well written :)
Inksblots chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
I love your writing so much. You have an amazing way of portraying emotion and connection between characters. 3
MagicalWitch92 chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
That really is the choice I would have wished for in the game in this scene! Thank you for writing this so brilliantlyI love the hug and the tear from Hank in the end... sooo happy they have each other.