Reviews for My Video Game RomCom Snafu
miyux8man chapter 12 . 10/16
Can we get an update or what?
DustyLekh chapter 12 . 8/15
Gr8 read
DustyLekh chapter 6 . 8/15
This is amazing
Funkmaster1979 chapter 1 . 6/19
This was and is still so f****n good. this awesomeness before you decide to become a successful full-fledged LN writer.
Kumo Doushin chapter 12 . 4/26
Hahaha this is a fucking hilariously written story indeed! Lots of swearing back and forth between Hachiman and Yumiko, yet they care about each other. Is it safe to assume that Yumiko instantly recognize that Hachiman is “Hikio” from online games the first time they met with Hiratsuka-sensei? It makes sense she would recognize him first as she had better gaming gear than his shitty broken headset, thus she recognized his voice and also by the way he wrote the essay.

I love your take on Hachiman’s beginning of high school loner day by not recycling canon, but instead coming up with your own idea with Hachiman saving Kamakura (and that hilarious monologue of buffing the car with his shirt lol!) instead. But it makes me wonder what would happen to the Service Club and the girls.

Yumiko kissing Hachiman’s cheek, being tsundere, and Hachiman putting her in her place by kissing her back on the lips was honestly really cute. Then that little flashback in chapter 12 where she accepted his kiss, but accidentally saying his online name, turned it up a notch! Also, your Hachiman is an absolute chad lol.

It’s really a shame that you went radio silent because I love your story dude! At the very least you didn’t end this in a cliffhanger, not to mention the hilarious banter between Hachiman and Komachi at the end.

Thanks for the story, I wish you would update this story someday. Stay safe man!
Funkmaster1979 chapter 12 . 2/19
This is just awesome. Well conceived and executed. Would be a shame if it were abandoned.
Sdarkness05 chapter 12 . 8/26/2020
damm it man it was getting even more good please update this dude
DarthGhengis chapter 12 . 6/8/2020
This was a funnier read than I expected! I am intrigued.
muhammadhaykal21 chapter 12 . 5/14/2020
this hachiman is funny and spineless but maann this is funny
Long Hao chen chapter 12 . 10/5/2019
Amazing story
ShokuAnko chapter 12 . 2/26/2019
please update! this is the best hachiyumi story I've read!
Marczeg Szar chapter 12 . 2/26/2019
This is an excellent story!
It's funnny and at the same time somehow heartwarming.
I hope that you'll write more chapters one day.
Thanks!
Morat Gurgeh chapter 12 . 1/5/2019
Please continue . . .
darms8man chapter 12 . 12/12/2018
Thank GOD you at least covered the reveal before your hiatus. I would have been pissed off as hell if it left off before this point. Satisfying enough. A chapter or two would definitely be appreciated but I’m happy at least it went this far.
Seth Shura chapter 12 . 10/26/2018