Reviews for Falling
loved it...nice job

GOd bless
Phantom Actress chapter 4 . 2/10
I love P.T...

I really liked this story! Good job to you and your beta reader!
Phantom Actress chapter 3 . 2/10
I'm glad Anne is getting better!
Phantom Actress chapter 2 . 2/10
Again, poor Anne!
Phantom Actress chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh. My. Goodness.

Poor Anne!
Melaninqueen375 chapter 4 . 1/19
Update
AProudSlytherpuff chapter 4 . 12/28/2018
This was really touching and I would love to read more of this! Keep up the good work!
LeiaHestia chapter 3 . 9/27/2018
I love this story! Phillip taking care of Anne is soooo cute! There's not much of that TGS fanfiction - it's usually the opposite!

Based on what i know about anorexia, this seems pretty accurate. I'm glad that you show Anne getting frustrated and taking tiny 'baby steps' - it seems much more realistic than Phillip helping her suddenly 'get over it'.

Also, I LOVE Phillip's note to W.D. The "If P.T. tried the indoor fireworks today I promise to yell at him" is gold. P.T. wouldn't be P.T. if he wasn't trying to sneak dangerous stunts past the people who see reason!
FM97 chapter 3 . 9/19/2018
In all honesty, I had trouble pulling away from this story. Update please!
m-j98 chapter 3 . 9/11/2018
excited for the next chapter!
SweetWritingIsMyLife chapter 3 . 9/7/2018
Yay! Another amazing chapter!
A-Glittering-Star-Night chapter 3 . 9/7/2018
This was such a cute chapter. So many feels. :D looking forwards to the next chapter! :)
LlamaOnesie chapter 3 . 9/7/2018
Oh, I really love how this turned out! You did such an amazing job at writing this story.
A-Glittering-Star-Night chapter 2 . 9/6/2018
I did not see that coming! Please say there is a happy ending in sight! Great chapter! :)
m-j98 chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
woooow way to go! First chapter and already a cliffhanger :D really I'm excited for the next chapter, ED!Anne is something I've read before and I really like it and I could imagine it being kinda real because I mean have you looked at her? I mean I love her, she's really pretty but also so thin :o anyways, can't wait for more!