Reviews for Harry Potter and the Stargate
adelgado04291 chapter 24 . 9/11
That was a lot of fun. Good ending... But wouldn't there be an audit of the video system at SG-1? And it was locked into the computer regardless of the people's minds being altered. It happened not infrequently they must have had protocols in place... Of course I thought that AFTER I finish the story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
CMdkelley chapter 24 . 8/14
Enjoyable but had very little sg1... T_T
WeisseHex chapter 16 . 8/10
Awesome chapter; it is so exciting! Yay!
Saissa chapter 8 . 8/9
I assume the point of your a/n at the end about Steeds contacts, were the facts that Father was played by a woman and Mother by a man?

This is a wonderful story so far! Cannot beleive I never read this before now!
At least I am pretty sure I have never read this before now.
WeisseHex chapter 9 . 8/9
Ah, Neville Longbottom, run while you still can! Listening to Albus will see you dead before you know it! Poor sod...
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 8/9
Yes, sleeping naked is THE thing, no doubt in my mind! You go, Luna and Harry! Have at it!
JOHN0713 chapter 24 . 8/7
I liked the story but you should have included some StarGate interaction with the attacks on Earth and helping the Jaffa.
Homarid chapter 24 . 8/4
I am pretty sure that's the longest epilogue I have ever seen. 10 chapters seems excessive, but no problem since I was skimming anyway. I was hoping for more crossover content as well. Thank you for the story.
Homarid chapter 1 . 8/2
Well I was fairly warned about the bashing, but it's bothering me a lot. The story is good otherwise.
SimiMoncreiffe chapter 24 . 7/26
Enjoyed this story very much! :)
Li-Ion89 chapter 15 . 7/25
Jesus fucking christ ur harry sure has mouth on him huh
Li-Ion89 chapter 11 . 7/25
Harry became so pretentious im gunna cry and had them on a wild goose chase just because of DATE lmaoo
Li-Ion89 chapter 10 . 7/25
The way u constantly insult the order with different names is so childish i cant imagine harry saying this lmaooo hes not the one call on names esp ridiculous on that even luna would cringe i promise u that lmfaoo
Li-Ion89 chapter 6 . 7/25
girl i know you like the protag acting cool and all but you allowing harry to spout homophobic shit in blatant writing disgusted me. even if its dumbledore, i do not like it that you used him being gay as an excuse to disregard his whole identity. you coulda just attacked his character but outing him and proceeding to mock his sexuality is disrespectful as if it was what made him what he is as a man that is depicted in your story . i respect you and your writing skills but blatant attack on a persons identity will not always sit right with me. if you say shit like dont like dont read, just know that it doesnt justify homophobia.
EdTheBeast chapter 24 . 7/23
An intriguing crossover! It is more right to say the Avengers/SG1 is more in passing or giving a gateway to the plot! A well written, with only a few spelling errors. A must read for those that don't want an explicit or gory story. It is a Huckleberry Finn good feeling type story!
3,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »