Reviews for Harry Potter and the Stargate
4fundaore chapter 24 . 9/17
Thanks
Sedracus chapter 24 . 9/16
A nice story, I was waiting for Harry to go back into the SG world though...
Lesskarr Wolf chapter 24 . 9/11
mostly good story but had its fair share of issues same with daft morons lol your best work and perphaps least annoying characters along with the best way they were all handled in was your story angry harry and the seven which is my favirote of your works though that old friend was also good too and didnt have many issues either nods
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 9/5
I do hope the Headbastard dies by the end of this. I have explained my Policy many a time but will repeat myself. These tales are wonderful but when it comes to sadistic lying faithless reckless feckless neckless wastes of skin (AKA abusive heads of academia):

Headbastards Must Die.
I'm sad to say it but this story has become a strong disappointment.
The writing itself is great - structurally and grammatically fine, well-beta'd, etc.
The problem is with the characterization - you have somehow made Harry into an over-entitled aristocratic fop steeped in his own mythos - a Malfoy with bad hair.

Any lordling who runs around screaming at people to call him by his title is NOT someone that anyone respects.

This could have been an amazing story except for Harry's personality (and Luna's obsession with controlling Harry).
That's it, I"m done. This story was borderline trash from the moment Harry started in with "call me Lord or I'll kill you" but now it's just a smoldering dumpster fire. Why didn't he just slap Hermione and tell her to get her mudblood self out of his Lordly presence?
Why would The Twins have written him when he didn't bother writing to them? Same will Molly and Arthur, etc - why would they when he didn't consider them important enough to bother with?

I hope Hermione tears him a new one. Harry has turned into a cocky, arrogant, self-important asshole too good to remember, much bother, to contact her? Fuck him.

Luna sure has a way of not letting Harry live his own life. It's like she's his owner. And people bitch about Hermione being "bossy"...
Hermione? Harry surely sucks ass as a ""friend"". This Harry has no soul.
*checks watch* HOW long has Harry been back and he still hasn't bothered to contact his """best friend""" Hermione?
Ah, and still no Hermione. Such a great and caring friend Harry is...
I'm shocked that it's taking Hermione so very, very long to get back to Britain to meet back up with Harry. I'm also losing hella respect for Harry for not even once bothering to CALL Hermione to let her know that he's still alive. Some friend he is.
I miss Hermione. Ew - (*bleaches brain of Luna sex*)
Where's Hedwig? When will Hermione get her Harry?
I feel like Sirius should have worked to get Luna away from Hogwarts at least and England if he could - Xeno willing - but at least he got Filius to do his job.

Still think he's a right bastard for lying to Hermione.
Regardless, Sirius is a fucking asshole for lying to Hermione about Harry.
3,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »