Reviews for Harry Potter and the Stargate
dragunpfeonyx chapter 24 . 5h
Das war eine großartige Geschichte. Ich hoffe mehr solcher Geschichten von ihnen zu Lesen?...?
Kerick chapter 1 . 9/16
What’s up with the random bold words and sentences?
Kai chapter 14 . 9/14
Bones' voice turned steely, "Florean Fortescue, for your clearly stated intent to disseminate critically important information that would help enemy combatants in a civil war fleeing capture, I place you under arrest for treason. You will be kept in a holding cell with no outside contact... ", here she cast a glance at one of the aurors who just nodded, "...until the information you threatened to publish is no longer of use to the enemy combatants. You will then get access to a law wizard before you will be tried for treason by a duly appointed court of justice." Again to the auror, "Take him away!"

I have commented on that before, and I'm still convinced that Bones wouldn't bow down to an ice cream vendor and plead for a couple more hours. On the other hand, she seems as incompetent as Fudge was. And you needed the information spread for your story. Still...
Ceps chapter 18 . 9/12
Well that was a pies poor crossover
eWZ RWUWVCCCCCCCCCC Z 78 B NN8N8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888GGGG8PNN3
Kai chapter 15 . 8/31
The punishment scheme the heads threatened the students with is deeply flawed. A house just needs one or two students volunteering to be punished for some kind of compensation from the other students and start trouble with a huge group from another house. So, let's say, one Gryffindor riles up twenty Slytherins with crass comments. Twenty-one students are punished because no investigation takes place, as the staff clearly announced beforehand that they WOULD not investigate.

It's, however, matching the useless canon punishment scheme, where Death Eater spawn are constantly favoured by the staff over those who were provoked by said Death Eater spawn. Or even the victims of unforgivables, cast by marked Death Eater students, are punished while the Death Eater doesn't even get a single point removed. And of course the punishment is monitored by a Death Eater teacher who does everything he can to make the punishment cruel, only short of casting something nasty at the victim.

By the way, how many non-Death Eater students were allowed bereavement leave when their families were slaughtered during attacks? Like, say, non-purebloods whose feelings are considered unimportant by the rest.
Kai chapter 1 . 8/30
Two moons? The larger one must be Masser, the smaller one Secunda. If the land is arid Harry must be in Elsweyr. Now how to find a cat? And if he stumbles upon the border to a forest: do not enter, its full of cannibal elves! :-)
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 8/17
Thanks for a great (re)read!
gennastar chapter 20 . 8/8
I was trying to figure out what the tone was in the other story 3 to step back that didn't settle well over all the characters. It is the fear, resentment, and hatred poring out of HP to any and everyone. It settles like a really young teen who finds out they have to learn how to socialize with other people. They have no skills to do so, so they try to control every situation around them to be comfortable.

Everything that is likeable about HP's compassion, goodness, and sweetness goes away to be replaced with an abused child turning into the Dursleys' know your place. I guess in the real world the abused kid would turn into an adult perpetrator, but it is kind of painful. Luna sees none of her past experience with bullies in this HP?

I don't think HP's generation of children called gay men fairies. I think that is four or five generations removed. The putdown of HG's status was like watching Anakin Skywalker walk into the jedi temple. I wonder if the books would have been popular if the book HP expressed his rage and pain like this.

I think what is so good about reading this story is the self righteous oppression he's dishing out. Establishment dude through and through.
Astramilitarum chapter 24 . 8/4
Would have loved more interaction with the SG1 team, the romance was realy flat and never felt quite right to me.

Story is OK but not the best of this author
Boread97 chapter 16 . 7/31
Personally, I hate it when a fanfic call voldemort & dumbledore as moldyshort & dumb as a door and so on. I dont like such name calling as order of pheonix being change to order of flamingo or so on. I understand it been done to show MC contempt to those people. But it dont means that the author should do it everytime. Mc name calling those people to another person or the public while they may not knowing who he refer to. I dont like it. And in this chapter, what harry/hardwin done is a contempt of court in my view. Name calling is one thing, but how can he even singing and disdain the chief warlock & minister in the court and in public. While I like this fanfic and giving it 5 stars, I dislike the things mentioned above.
Godless Turtle chapter 18 . 7/29
Would have been funny f Albus returned as a ghost to Hogwarts because he needs to guide the future generation so they are prepared for Voldemort's return :D
Honestly, that is quite possible with this type of Dumbles. Stubborn, even in the face of truth and death.
ZhaWarudo chapter 24 . 7/29
(Edge) Lorde Lorde Lorde, ya ya ya. If this had a TvTropes page, it would have a tag : Everyone's an Edge Lord. I was hoping this was gonna be one of those Harry gets Goa'uld or Ancient tech and becomes an emperor, but to simply use Stargate as a training survival? What a waste, that and of course the bashing. LoL Dumbledork wanting to take Potter fortune because he was a magical guardian, they're not related and he wasn't mentioned in the will you r-tard. I only read the first chapter and after that just the Harry parts for a few chaps, luckily I didn't waste too much time on this high school boy power wank.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 24 . 7/28
Enjoyed the story thanks!
Lerris chapter 24 . 7/24
I ended up rereading this, since I didn't see a review of mine at the end. It is good, to a point. Once he finishes off tom, it perhaps starts to taper off. Harry just has too many advantages at that point to struggle. Still, this is good overall..
3,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »