Reviews for Harry Potter and the Stargate
Shall-Iin chapter 8 . 2/1/2021
What's a 'pogrom'? Do you mean program? I've noticed this several times and have wondered about if it was a typo or a word I've never heard or seen before despite having read 2 or 3 different dictionaries far a to zz.
Shall-Iin chapter 2 . 1/31/2021
Nice touch that Harry is on a planet in the Sirius star system. Did you research specifically to make that connection or just lucked out.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2021
Great story but I really do hope you one day finish Daft Morons or start a new story, we've all been deprived of your talent for the last couple of years after all...
Tomas chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
Celticowl chapter 24 . 1/26/2021
awesome story, one of my new favorites
chimmichangaa chapter 16 . 1/24/2021
I actually liked your story. But Harry's behaviour during the trial is abhorrent. This is not a prank. It's an annoyance. This Chapter ruined it for me.
avatar junkman chapter 24 . 1/19/2021
I would've liked to have a omake story based around the stargate
denniise chapter 20 . 1/15/2021
The story overall is good. There is no way though that Harry and Sirius would scold Hermione on her manners because she is muggleborn.
denniise chapter 8 . 1/14/2021
not liking the homophobia here
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 4 . 1/9/2021
Just a note about this chapter, Harry says Hermione was born on the thirteenth of September; it's actually the nineteenth.
Tempest S chapter 24 . 1/2/2021
I really expected more Stargate. It wasn't much of a crossover. More of a slight detour. Luna was a mary sue with her seer ability. It was still good. I'll probably read this story again.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2020
Thank you for the healer scene in chpt 1. As a doc myself it's always annoyed me how clearly poppy ignored her duties to protect her charges! I can imagine the outtake of the master healer reaming her
Clavyus chapter 24 . 12/29/2020
Great story. Loved the sense given to the awkward wording of the Canon prophecy. Just wish there had been some later involvement of the 'M' world with the Stargate.
HoneyBear84 chapter 24 . 12/28/2020
Loved it
ChiDead chapter 24 . 12/26/2020
That was a beautiful read
3,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »