Reviews for Harry Potter and the Stargate
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Hmm, very interesting~
twilliams1797 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I can understand why this story demanded to be let out.
As with your other work, definitely worth reading.
viningc chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Chapter 1:
Interesting take on the 'Veil of Death'. I am interested to see where you take this. It's nice that Harry won't have to 'die' before he defeats Riddle.

Like the action and was frustrated again by Dumbledore's actions. Damn his 'Greater Good'. I think he's just as dark as Riddle, but only Sirius realizes it so far.
RobC chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
As usual, looks great.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
An interesting start. Having the two totally separate threads will make for an interesting read, especially with your usual method of putting competent people in a position to do their jobs in the Hogwarts thread.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I love it so far, not a big fan of the Harry Luna pairing but i have come across a very few i did like so lets see if this becomes one of them.
zarkan chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Not bad for the first chapter and I hope that you update the next one soon see ya.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I wouldn't want to be a commuter in London today. I've read that, on 9/1, King's Cross Station is jam-packed with tourists, as if it were some sort of pilgrimage site or something. I mean, I like HP as much as anybody else here, but that's more than a little over the top.
cfp33pfc chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Yay! Welcome back!
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Awesome first chapter. Really looking forward to where you take this. You going to post the whole thing at once? Pretty please with a strawberry on top.
woodzrox chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I'm very interested in HP/Stargate crossovers and am looking forward to this one. I so hope Harry gets mistaken for a Goa'uld because of his magic and the populace starts worshipping and obeying him. They'll probably do so with more enthusiasm because of his nice attitude and he'll likely implement people friendly policies.
Greenrw chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I will start and say I look forward to your work, it is a favorite of mine on this site. I thoroughly enjoy reading your work. Just a few days ago I was thinking of dropping you a dm, and suggest a Stargate cross. I am looking forward to reading this story VERY much. Thanks again for sharing with us your efforts as a writer! Well done
The Queen of Thornes chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I love Stargate and I love Harry Potter, I cannot think of a better gift to receive on September 1st than this, so thank you! I can’t wait to see where it goes from here!
Steve2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Am looking to where you take this story. Thanks for posting.
holyscythe chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
can you make more i love the daft morons and i wonder what harry will and if he can figure out to come home to earth. from an old fan.
:D