Reviews for Harry Potter and the Stargate
Re Lovely Lover chapter 8 . 8/20
He admitted feelings for Hermione at the SGC but this chapter shes a big sister. It's one thing if he already decided on Luna and therefore gives up. It's another for him to suddenly change it up as if it was never a thing.

Wasnt going to mention her again but that had to suddenly be said.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 7 . 8/19
They couldve let Hermione in on it damnit. Worked out to her that Dumbles cant be trusted and Harry would be back. Luna at least knew he had feelings for her and it couldve worked out.

Blah. Was annoyed in the other stories Luna was left out even when it was practically setup for her to join them. Now this one has JUST her and its... ugh.

Great story for sure but that's a bit aggravating to me.
laraquick chapter 24 . 8/19
Great ending. Thank you.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 4 . 8/19
So no apparent attacks from Voldy seemingly which is weird and extremely unlikely.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 3 . 8/19
So Hermione isnt in the country anymore and likely has gained some guys attention. Blah.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 2 . 8/19
Heres hoping he checks her for potions. That he also gets her a book on Occulamancy.

Finally that the description is not updated and Hermione is added.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 1 . 8/19
First thought is it's sad it's just Luna and not Hermione too. Hermione plus Stargate with tech, ancient knowledge, and so on? Really shafted her in having it just him and Luna.
just pissed it's not harry saying the things nev said to dumbles
dumbles should fired from all he jobs since he lied to get them witch is a crime punihable by jail time
Silverdragonstar chapter 24 . 7/31
What a ride! Loved this story thank you.
jwizard39 chapter 13 . 7/30
Um, FYI, Darkwing Duck started on September 6th, 1991, which would have placed it after Harry started Hogwarts. Just thought I'd point that out.
jwizard39 chapter 11 . 7/29
This isn't a critique of this chapter so much as a complaint about a certain assumption you made concerning the prophecy.

Now, I know that a number of people believe that assuming 'born when the seventh month dies' as being July is in error because of all of the different calendars currently in use. However, there's a number of problems with thinking this. In practice, the most common calendar in use is the current Gregorian calendar. I'd even go so far to say that it's the one currently accepted by the U.N. as the official calendar. I'd also say that it's the one that Rowling was referencing when she made the prophecy, as I'm sure that it's the one in use in Great Britain.

None, and I do mean none, of the other calendars are in use outside of religious ceremonies. Other nations might set important national holidays by older calendars (as an example, Israel uses the Hebrew calendar for important holidays) but still use the common one as well due to international relations.
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 7/23
"public" hair?
Guciec chapter 24 . 7/11
Another fantastic story from this Author. I recommend this story fully.
StyxUA chapter 5 . 6/23
Seer-Luna trope is quite ridiculous and makes any story boring. Luna essentially becomes Deus Ex Machina and solves all problems. There couldn't be romance with such Luna, just imagine: you think she's hot and she immediately sees how many children you'll have.

Little Nostradamus asks his mother:
- Mommy, mommy, what will we have on dinner?
- Like you don't fucking know it!
3,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »