Reviews for Harry Potter and the Stargate
jwizard39 chapter 13 . 7/30
Um, FYI, Darkwing Duck started on September 6th, 1991, which would have placed it after Harry started Hogwarts. Just thought I'd point that out.
jwizard39 chapter 11 . 7/29
This isn't a critique of this chapter so much as a complaint about a certain assumption you made concerning the prophecy.

Now, I know that a number of people believe that assuming 'born when the seventh month dies' as being July is in error because of all of the different calendars currently in use. However, there's a number of problems with thinking this. In practice, the most common calendar in use is the current Gregorian calendar. I'd even go so far to say that it's the one currently accepted by the U.N. as the official calendar. I'd also say that it's the one that Rowling was referencing when she made the prophecy, as I'm sure that it's the one in use in Great Britain.

None, and I do mean none, of the other calendars are in use outside of religious ceremonies. Other nations might set important national holidays by older calendars (as an example, Israel uses the Hebrew calendar for important holidays) but still use the common one as well due to international relations.
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 7/23
"public" hair?
Guciec chapter 24 . 7/11
Another fantastic story from this Author. I recommend this story fully.
StyxUA chapter 5 . 6/23
Seer-Luna trope is quite ridiculous and makes any story boring. Luna essentially becomes Deus Ex Machina and solves all problems. There couldn't be romance with such Luna, just imagine: you think she's hot and she immediately sees how many children you'll have.

Little Nostradamus asks his mother:
- Mommy, mommy, what will we have on dinner?
- Like you don't fucking know it!
RedOuroboros chapter 24 . 6/19
brilliant story thx
Mikeblade chapter 17 . 6/17
opps that the gravity was higher sorrry for the post where i though you wrote it 105% higher.
Mikeblade chapter 9 . 6/16
funny could have sworn being a idiot is how most people in the ministry got there jobs in the first place
Mikeblade chapter 4 . 6/16
if the gravity was 105% higher then earth it would have crushed harry like a grape. other then that good read .
Mikeblade chapter 3 . 6/16
it never looked like voldy ever feared dumbledore because if he did he clearly never showed it.
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 6/16
why do they keep putting people into a prison voldy keeps breaking them out of because the only reason i can think of is every magical is retarded
Mikeblade chapter 11 . 6/16
or put a taboo on the on the unforgivables that way anytime one is used they would know where the person who cast it is you know like voldy did in the first blood war and is the hole reason they use that stupid he who must not be named thing because he or death eater would show up and kill you if you said his name.
Mikeblade chapter 16 . 6/16
witch minister gave the info that it was blocked by dumbledore because if your say fudge then your wrong he was not minister at that time the one of that time was female.
Another excellent story. I’m not usually a fan of crossover stories, but this was a well conceived and executed one. Very well done. I hope very much you can manage to finish off the ‘morons’ as well, as it is also an extremely good story.
SassyDKitten chapter 24 . 6/3
Ok, just binge read this one as well, I simply couldn't put it down for how awesome it was! Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us, your readers. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go read about the daft morons and the tri-wizard tournament. after that I think I might take a look at the one where harry learns at merlins knee for a while. As you can tell, I'm hooked on your stories, and am hoping you're doing well and are still around to share stories with us since it's been a few years since you last posted anything from what I can see. I hope your health is good and that you're still with us.
3,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »