Reviews for Petunia Evans, Tomb Raider
owl3764 chapter 7 . 12/31/2022
I liked that. It's nice to see canon destroyed and re-written into a completely different story.
To turn Petunia into Lara, I thought, was brilliant.
I'm looking forward to the sequel, as soon as I can get it all downloaded.
Thanks for the great story.
kaitoechizen211 chapter 7 . 11/27/2022
I'm missing vernon and his family like the annoying neighbors or something like that

Kaito is hungry he wants to eat
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/26/2022
...
callmeportgas chapter 7 . 11/6/2022
This was a fantastic read. Amazing work, thank you so much for writing and sharing this gem with us!
Igniferroque chapter 2 . 10/17/2022
A wise Dumbledore and a cool Petunia. Refreshing change of pace. Well-written.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2022
Love this new take on Petunia! Thanks!
Scribbling Steve chapter 7 . 7/28/2022
Great story! I especially love the modified M2.
HoneyBear84 chapter 7 . 6/16/2022
Love it
TotecXi chapter 1 . 6/1/2022
I wish they had given the Nameless Necromancer a chance to live. The way they killed the poor fella was just coldblooded murder
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2022
Wow what a story! What a ride! Love your petunia and Sirius!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2022
Such a good story! What a reimagining!
Whysys chapter 7 . 12/4/2021
So novel and unique and beautifully done. Thank you!
DaveDopp chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
I have been an avid HP fanfiction reader for the past 15 years or so. I THOUGHT I had found all the good, completed stories.

This story was recommended on another site. When I read the summary, I thought, "Oh God! Not another amateurish, poorly written crossover." Then I started reading ...

I find your writing to be, if not professional, certainly near-professional! Good character development, sufficient action, and a plot that's believable. You certainly cause a "willing suspension of disbelief" on my part - and that is absolutely key in defining a well-told tale.

Thanks! Finding your story is like finding a diamond in a pig pen.
erstwhile-S chapter 7 . 7/31/2021
This is one of the best versions of Petunia that I’ve read so far, and definitely the most badass one. It was quite intriguing, her journey from feeling inferior and letting taunts get to her despite being successful in her own right in the world of magic, to this woman who finally felt at peace with herself. It was helped along in no small measure by Sirius. Love the way you wrote him too, exuberant and persistent with a dash of seriousness in convincing Petunia. That ending…nothing less indeed. The lack of a ‘nothing more’ speaks volumes. And of course, love the trio of Hermione, Harry and Ron doing things together. I’m thrilled there’s a sequel involving these three. Thanks!
Isahh chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
... and that made even the tiniest bit of sense. I'm really curious about it.

Anyway, just passed by to say I've been really enjoying so far! Archeology! That's so cool! I understand Hermione's enthusiasm in meeting her idol, Petunia is such a fascinating character here.

p.s. Hope this message finds you well.