Reviews for Petunia Evans, Tomb Raider
Wow what a story! What a ride! Love your petunia and Sirius!
Such a good story! What a reimagining!
Whysys chapter 7 . 12/4/2021
So novel and unique and beautifully done. Thank you!
DaveDopp chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
I have been an avid HP fanfiction reader for the past 15 years or so. I THOUGHT I had found all the good, completed stories.

This story was recommended on another site. When I read the summary, I thought, "Oh God! Not another amateurish, poorly written crossover." Then I started reading ...

I find your writing to be, if not professional, certainly near-professional! Good character development, sufficient action, and a plot that's believable. You certainly cause a "willing suspension of disbelief" on my part - and that is absolutely key in defining a well-told tale.

Thanks! Finding your story is like finding a diamond in a pig pen.
erstwhile-S chapter 7 . 7/31/2021
This is one of the best versions of Petunia that I’ve read so far, and definitely the most badass one. It was quite intriguing, her journey from feeling inferior and letting taunts get to her despite being successful in her own right in the world of magic, to this woman who finally felt at peace with herself. It was helped along in no small measure by Sirius. Love the way you wrote him too, exuberant and persistent with a dash of seriousness in convincing Petunia. That ending…nothing less indeed. The lack of a ‘nothing more’ speaks volumes. And of course, love the trio of Hermione, Harry and Ron doing things together. I’m thrilled there’s a sequel involving these three. Thanks!
Isahh chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
... and that made even the tiniest bit of sense. I'm really curious about it.

Anyway, just passed by to say I've been really enjoying so far! Archeology! That's so cool! I understand Hermione's enthusiasm in meeting her idol, Petunia is such a fascinating character here.

p.s. Hope this message finds you well.
Isahh chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
Great beginning!

Love AUs where Petunia is such a positive influence in Harry's life. The fact you decided to integrate her to the magical world, even if to an extent (by being a squib and working for the goblins), got me even more interested. Love the premise!

I've got a question, though, about the squib business. Is your version of the Evans family a magical one? And that's why Petunia is a squib while Lily was a witch? On that note, did you reverse the roles and had James as the muggleborn and Lily as the pureblood? Or do you consider here, in your story, that once a squib is born from a magical bloodline, every one of his/her descendents are also technically "squibs" until the magical gene reappers and the "muggleborn" arises? Is that so? Did the Evans have a magicless ancestor and due to their kinship (albeit distant) were labeled as squibs until an exception (magic) reentered the equation? Is that the source of Petunia's status in your work? I hope didn't confuse you
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2021
Also if Voldy was a tenth of this smart without Petunia being notLara, he'd have won before halfway into 4th year.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2021
Cool story, author. Deserves an 8/10
FFFudgeUp chapter 7 . 6/18/2021
Great story. I love a good Petunia. Thanks for sharing!
sorcerersupreme14 chapter 5 . 6/5/2021
Ok I cant imagine Luna being a bigot against veela. She's too cool for that. Unlike certain weasels.
sorcerersupreme14 chapter 2 . 6/5/2021
What happened to invisibility cloak? Also I really hoped Neville would be more involved. And Lockhart and Petunia? I feel like I wanna throw up.
pipib chapter 7 . 6/5/2021
Tumb raider Petunia sounded so silly and I just had to read the story.
It’s really good. The cross over works and Petunia is actually a very believable character.
Love the action and the only complaint I have, is that I would have loved to read more about how Petunia handled it, when Harry came into her care. It must have been quite challenging with her career and a small child.
But that not what this story is about so hopefully that story will come at a later point.
The thing I especially liked is that petunia is still jealous of Lilly and magic. But she channel it better and it’s a bit fun to see how obvious she is to the fact that a lot of people look up to her.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2021
Great concept and decent execution, even if there were things left to be desired
Gamesprite Dot Matrix chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
Oh my goodness. So far I am loving this story. I have to be honest I hate Hermione. I could not stand her in the the books. But you are making me truly hopeful. So thank you for this story.