Reviews for Petunia Evans, Tomb Raider
Gatalicious chapter 7 . 4/29/2021
That was a really fun read. Felt a little rushed at times, but overall, an enjoyable novella! Glad someone linked to it on Reddit.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
Changing Harrys childhood is done in a few time travel fics.
Harry should be full of HATE and Fear by the first year at Hogwarts.
Abused children are not Heroes, more often they become abusive in turn.

Dumbledork thought "the power he knows not" was love?
Harry did not learn love from the Dursleys and Molly has no clue about love either.
She used a love potion to get Arthur.

Harry had no idea about love, and was not good at friendship either.
The Dursleys severely stunted his emotional developement.

I like that you chose to change Petunia.

I cannot see Vernon changing.

Rowling failed her surprise plot twist redemption of Snape.
iChaos chapter 7 . 3/21/2021
This was by far one of the most refreshingly original stories I have read in quite a while. Petunia was awesome, and that is something I have never had a reason to type until just now. Absolutely wonderful work, thanks so much for sharing it.
iChaos chapter 6 . 3/21/2021
Clearly, Tom is several steps ahead of our heroes.
iChaos chapter 5 . 3/21/2021
Petunia is a total badass, and yet vulnerable at the same time. She reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, only with military grade hardware. I am liking this more and more.
iChaos chapter 4 . 3/21/2021
So Cedric is not a champion at all? And Remus is still teaching, so Crouch Jr. is apparently not impersonating Moody, but is still unaccounted for?
iChaos chapter 3 . 3/21/2021
Clearly, Petunia is far from being "just a squib". I am really enjoying this portrayal of her. Never seen anything quite like it before.
iChaos chapter 2 . 3/21/2021
I'm not really sure how to accept the concept of competent adults in Harry Potter story, but I am impressed by Petunia nevertheless.
iChaos chapter 1 . 3/21/2021
It was... challenging, at first, to reconcile the typical imagine of Petunia with a character along the lines of a Lara Croft, but honestly it also kind of makes sense. I like it.
adafrog chapter 7 . 1/31/2021
Yay!
Caver Floyd chapter 7 . 12/30/2020
Good story, like most everything you write.
Saissa chapter 7 . 12/16/2020
Definitely an interesting story! Thanks for writing this.
EndlessReader85 chapter 7 . 12/4/2020
Wow. I loved how different this fanfiction was. I haven't read anything like it. I also love your pairings, especially since you got Harry/Hermione right. Well done on a wonderfully written story.
hypnoticageregression chapter 7 . 12/4/2020
So much fun. Thank you for writing
Cwhit930 chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
Liked this different kind of story. Not to many petunia main character reads out there. Thanks for the share, off to the sequel
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »