Reviews for Petunia Evans, Tomb Raider
jkarr chapter 4 . 11/25/2020
this is a nice story so far looking forward to reading the reast of the story
stevem1 chapter 7 . 10/28/2020
This is pretty good. Recommended. I still despise Dumbledore.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 10/28/2020
I like this story. The new Tri-Wizard events are excellent.

I don’t think the new version of Petunia is forceful enough in dealing with Harry’s bad influence. I understand that it may be her insecurity at being a squib, but she’s also supposed to be modeled on Lara Croft do insecurity really doesn’t compute.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
I like Petunia’s character. Intelligent, educated, daring and still with a hint of jealousy.

She should remove Harry from Hogwarts. Beauxbatons sounds like a nice school.
Princess Asuna chapter 7 . 7/4/2020
Well done!
ColdFang chapter 7 . 7/3/2020
One fantastic story. I had never read a story before with Petunia as the lead character and I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing this. Time for me to go check out the sequel!
Adonisx chapter 7 . 5/20/2020
this was awesome! So happy I stumbled upon it!
wolfzmasterz chapter 7 . 4/28/2020
I really liked this, you give just enough details of hogwarts to not need to write it all in super detail. It’s a great story
Majerus chapter 7 . 4/6/2020
"
Arthur had outdone himself with this car, in her opinion. Invisible, flying, sound- and water-proof, unlimited fuel, extension charms turning the interior into a small apartment - it was the perfect expedition vehicle.
"
Ok, I hereby rescind my request for a magical multi-compartment trunk.
I want one of these! Can I get it in a Scarlet and Cream, 1967 Mustang Convertible, please? :D

"
She smiled. Defeated by a mudblood squib. A fitting end for Voldemort.
"
Hell yeah, this was fantastic! I've read reformed Bella fics and reformed Draco/Tom/lucy fics a dime a gross (144) but I've never read a reformed -let alone Heroic!Petunia :D

That was wonderful!
This is one of my top fave stories for both action and character development. On top of that, it's easily among the most imaginative and original ff's I've encountered.
Then, as if it could get any better, it has a sequel? How do I re-favorite you!? :D
Majerus chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
Holy Shite! Dumbles taking the initiative to do something worthwhile and positive? When did this story change from AU to Unlikely fantasy? :p

Oh crap, you've nailed Hermione's swotty attitude, Harry's playfulness and added a Petunia who has both, it's wonderful to read their banter!

Epic escape and fooled by a smart enemy... great scene.
Majerus chapter 5 . 4/6/2020
I hate to point out the obvious, but if all that had to happen to Harry was an injury for him to break the GoF's contract without harm then I'm pretty sure they'd have figured that out. You could revise things to have the conversation between Sirius and Petunia interrupted by the beginning of the challenge, and then have Harry fall to the ground with a bleeding scar - in front of everyone - thus further legitimizing the event.

LMAO! Of course the first time Sirius professes his love would be after Petunia pulls a Hermione on Snape. Fantastic!

Having the RoR 'unfindable' since Tom makes So Much Sense! Having it warded, cursed and guarded makes even more sense! Having those wards etc... manageable by the golden trio was pretty reasonable, given that they've all had GoF training. This is an unreasonably reasonable story! :D

I don't think I've seen a Ginny/Luna pairing - damn they would be cute together! You did do a very good job slowly setting it up, even if it was quite obvious that last scene at the burrow :)

Epic battle, nicely described, seriously loving this story!
Majerus chapter 4 . 4/5/2020
Wow, well, Petunia did say he's gotten an attitude, and with Jame's nature and Petunias nurture, I guess it's not far fetched at all that he's be throwin shade at Viktor Krum at age 14 lol

The fact that Hermione rattles off Krum's stats means... something! Obviously she doesn't have the disdain for the game, but is that because she's been given more confidence with a more confident Harry as a friend? (Therefore she pays more attention to his favorite game?)

She popped lucy's ego! And his brainpan! Love it! Love it! IT!

Wow... that interaction between Sirius and Petunia was freakin inspired... well done!

Huh... hmmm, nope, can't figure... wait! Neville? Oh shoot... :(
Majerus chapter 3 . 4/5/2020
Ouch. I'm looking forward to when she feels a little... no, a Lot less down on herself about her lack of magic.
This had much less length to it, but still had some serious meat.
As many guys are hitting on her, your Petunia must not look anything like the book or movie Petunia. I wish you had fancast her at the beginning of the story!
Majerus chapter 2 . 4/5/2020
"
Bill winced but nodded. "Is it safe to create a bridge?" Petunia shrugged. "I think so." Before he could do so, though, she dashed forward and jumped over the gap, landing in a crouch on the other side. She smirked at his expression.
"
Egads, first you remind us several times that she's quite fit, and then she's amazing and yet, I cannot get the picture of Fiona Shaw in my head :(

Egads! A Goblin License for an RPG! Hells to the Yeah, this is hilarious!

I think the Weasley twins should charm the entire Alley to provoke people into shouting "Death Eater!" at the malfoys every time they enter!

Very nicely done on explaining why the available mandrake solution didn't work. The pathetic "nobody else in the world has it" and "they all come to maturity at the same time of the year - and the potion doesn't last more than a month" types of lame arse excuses are only better than canon because at least they Make An Effort! And then presto, you have an Actually Legitimate Reason! Again, Nicely Done!

Theo? Huh... no real idea on the "why's" of that, other than we know that lucy had to ditch the diary, so maybe Nott is a political enemy?
*shrugs*
Helluva fun chapter, thanks!
Majerus chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
"
"Armored car." Normally, she'd have some fun answering his questions while leading him to the completely wrong impression, but she was too focused on the beast that stood between her and another cover article in British Archaeology...
"
ANOTHER Cover! And she likes to prank Bill.
Huh... I think I really like this Petunia!

The more I read, the more I think: "This is a bad-arse bitch" in the best possible way ;)

That was simply fantastic!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »