Reviews for Blissful
It’s always about how Sheldon pleasures Amy. Nice to see this twist
The best account of the SHAMY wedding night..and pretty high up there on the smut list as well. Keep it up
Aries1994 chapter 3 . 1/16
Sweet
MobyShamy4ever chapter 3 . 10/24/2021
I enjoyed your story very much. Loved Sheldons and Amy's point of vue. Really loved it! Thanks.
IamsodiggingtheShamy chapter 3 . 10/3/2020
Beautiful and fun.
rgbcn chapter 3 . 9/30/2018
Loved the POV first from each one to end with both together. I want this exponential increase of intimacy be canon! I kind if think it is lol. I loved it thanks for sharing!
rgbcn chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
Perfect paralelism with Amy, and oh my! Sheldon’s thought, loved this one!
rgbcn chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Wow that start was intense and hot! Also sooo much feelings with all Amy’s memories, of all their relationship. Loving it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2018
Loved your story so much! Sheldon thinking of the f word was indeed out of character but I nonetheless found it so hot and sexy and I thought it was possible if Sheldon had unleashed his baser urges and ravished his wife. I mean, why not, right? They are married now and they can express their love in whatever way they want!
Guestee chapter 3 . 9/10/2018
Hey few reviews, why? this fic is well written! i love love love it! love the way you describe their feelings. i felt i was one of the charavters! Good writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Me encanto
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
I loved it! Thanks for. Sharing
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
Hoooooooo
T chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Sweet story, but the chapters are very long. It is also hard to tell when you are switching between Sheldon and Amy’s point of view and past vs present. Very hot and sweet story though
stellina2a chapter 3 . 9/3/2018