Reviews for Infinite Unmasked
Kessie-Louise chapter 13 . 9/29
Ooo... Luna's realizing that she has feelings for Infinite! But is Eggman saying Infinite likes her to distract her so she'll go back to the infirmary, or is he being truthful? Hmm...
Speaking-the-truth16 chapter 1 . 9/22
If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. The day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

When I reach out to people I encourage them to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the Word of God aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books, music and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of God since that will put your soul at risk. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since we can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus. These holidays & traditions a lot of us were brought up on has nothing to do with our father in heaven, is of the world and is only a distraction; please don't get caught up with it.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether, since it's only a distraction, and build a strong relationship with Jesus Christ since it's very important but that's a decision you will have to make for yourself.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven while he may be found, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; majority of the things we need to know is in the Word of God so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there aren't doing what they should be doing.

Be aware that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than he who is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

We've all fallen short so nobody is better than anybody and the heavenly father is very merciful. Just humble yourself, go to the father in prayer, confess your sins to him and repent. Mean what you say & repent (turn away or stop doing it) and he will forgive you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

A great deception is coming along with the antichrist and you do not want to take the mark of the beast. It's a chip that goes in your right hand or forehead. You can read about this in Revelation. Do not take this Mark, worship the beast or his image because if you do then you will end up in hell. Stay strong in Jesus. Only he can save us and he is a lot closer than people realize so be ready at all times and keep the faith.
LoveandEdify chapter 12 . 9/22
Oh yeah, Infinite is so gonna end up actually liking her somehow at the end of all this.

Still, I love this story and where it’s going. :-)

—LoveandEdify
Kessie-Louise chapter 9 . 9/13
Great dialog in this one! I wonder who will crack and reveal all first? Hmmm...
Kessie-Louise chapter 4 . 9/5
The snark between Luna and Infinite is great. xD
Wonderful chapter!
UACTrooper101 chapter 2 . 9/3
Pretty cool! Looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
Kessie-Louise chapter 3 . 9/3
Oh... A weird girl, a mysterious sword, and a possible connection to Shadow? This is where it gets interesting! :D
Kessie-Louise chapter 1 . 9/1
Not a bad little start; very interested in what will happen next.