Reviews for Under Guard
LBII chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
I wonder how Tonks would react to learning about Crouch Jr's use of polyjuice, then. "A whole year? In front of impressionable children?"
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
This was very fun and I loved how both of them were pretty much in character the whole time too making it even better! An extremely well-written oneshot that teases quite a bit and definitely leaves you wanting more. This was quite good indeed! I just wish it was longer. Or that you would come back and write what happens in Tonks' flat ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
Loved it. Thank you for this wonderful story!
ThwartedNormal chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
I like it
mione03 chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Hello, how are you?

I'm so glad to have found this story, even if it's a one shot (mostly because I did really love it), and I was very happy when I saw that Dignity in Fear was the inspiration for it, even more because I just finished reading the last update of it.

I loved how you described Hermione views of being stuck with the Weasleys and the Order for so long without wanting it and the fallout of her friendship with Ronald after the events of their third and fourth years. Until now it doesn't makes sense to me how they always excused Ronald for his behavior.

I love how powerful Tonks is in this story and how effortless she shows it.

Thank you so much for this story!