Reviews for Follow the Light
Samwise Pevensie chapter 28 . 2/13
As someone who tries to hear what God wants me to do, the "presence at the back of his mind" is one of the few times a story has included something I can relate to in that way. Thank you.
Schnuff chapter 27 . 1/24
That was and very interesting story.
Thank you for writing it.
atymer chapter 28 . 1/6
This story lifted my spirit today. The writer told an exciting tale of Harry coming into true knowledge and accepting it. Acceptance is rare. No, his life won't be easy as it goes forward, however, he will never ever be unsupported and he will always be loved.
atymer chapter 17 . 1/6
Goodness this was so beautiful I was in tears. Heavenly Father's blessing on you for rendering Harry's request so reverently.
Umslopogaas chapter 28 . 12/14/2020
Well it had a CS Lewis flavor to it. It was interesting.
Wicked Kisses chapter 28 . 11/30/2020
I really enjoyed this, even though I am 'pagan. It was well thought out and researched (yes, i know quite a bit about the judeo Christian religion) yet very entertaining.
BoOmErTisMe chapter 28 . 11/30/2020
I TOTALLY GET THIS. AND AS OF NOW... you may see failure...
I do not.
I SEE A MOST AMAZING TREASURE
THE ANCIENT OF DAYS is ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS not man made rules of religion! HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE A BEING WHO SPOKE ALL OF EXISTENCE INTO TO BEING and calleD IT GOOD?! HE even played in the mud! I think ADAM was the smartest and he... NOT EVE messed us all up! He blamed Even Eve blamed the devil... the devil made me do it... riiighht
Solomon was the "stated" smartest man Ever and he royally screwed up! Einstein was said to use 8% of his brain... where was the other 92%?!
YOU WROTE A MOST IMPORTANT treasure
q.thews chapter 5 . 10/8/2020
I really, really like the dossier idea!
Thank you for sharing
q.thews chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
I was almost going to compliment your Irma from the previous chapter, but this Luna :-D
Thank you for sharing.
JohnGlenn chapter 20 . 10/3/2020
The letter to Fred and George AT THEIR SHOP, should not be here? It's a fifth year fic where Umbridge isn't really a factor. So, the twins should not have left school early because of the pink toad. As such, they should still be in Hogwarts in their N.E.W.T. year.
Vkw10 chapter 28 . 9/7/2020
I enjoyed this, although I admit I didn’t really get the Goblin deal until the “Mea Culpa” chapter. Harry’s experience clearly demonstrates just why wizards should be cautious around anyone who attempts to invoke heavenly powers. He was successful and has gained great power, but that power also comes with great responsibility, heightened attention from the powers of evil, lifelong commitment to complete honesty and moderation, and a high probability that few people will want to interact with him. It’s not going to be an easy life, although the few people who do interact with Harry will probably treasure their relationship with him.
Vkw10 chapter 5 . 9/6/2020
“Why would I want to take over the world? Do you have any idea how much work that would be? I don’t, but I’m sure it’s more than I’m willing to do!”

That’s a great line! Not “I’m just a 15year old” or “I can’t”, just a teenager who sees chores to avoid.

The Ravenclaw dossier is great, too. I suspect Slytherin does dossiers, too. But they do individually or in small groups, building information resources for their own networks rather than for the House.
Mad Elf chapter 17 . 9/6/2020
Okay, bailing at this point. It's not that the story is badly-written or anything, or that the story in general is bad (it's one of my favourite concepts); just that I don't read fiction to be proselytised at.

Parting comment: Scotch (*not* Scottish) eggs aren't really a breakfast food, and shortbread *most definitely* is not. Even if you come from a culture that regularly eats sweet breads (eg. croissants) and/or chocolate for breakfast, shortbread is way to cloying and heavy for that time of the day.
TheDemonWriter1 chapter 28 . 8/15/2020
i found a good portion of this story amusing and well written. i'm saddened it will not be continued but i also understand the sometimes a story just ends. whether we want it to or not. once again i say amazing job, i thoroughly enjoyed reading your story.
GCC Melkor chapter 28 . 8/13/2020
I very enjoyed reading this. Despite the shortcomings you mentioned, the religious aspect this story explored made it quite entertaining and definitely different from the average hp fanfiction.
Thank you for writing.
Cheers!
306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »