Reviews for Aqua phobia
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
i like it
Hello Anyone There chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
Poor Estel, having nightmares like that. It's no wonder he never

spoke of them.

I loved the fuzy conversation, it was perfect! It made me

laugh and get wierd looks from the cat.

Keep writing!
LovewithWars chapter 13 . 11/2/2007
W-O-W! This was like a movie! Lol, my favorit part was how you described Mirkwood! Oh my gosh it felt like a dream, I could acually see the black moths reflecting the moonlight and starlight off there huge bodys while a beautiful elf sat and swatch the stars. Your a GREAT writter, unbeliveable really.

You did good on the battles, I wasn't disapointed or anything, I love how you added some humor.

This was so much fun to read! I would really like you to write a story about Mirkwood. Some thing like; Legolas was band from warrior practice because he got hurt and is trying to train a personal messagener bird - just an idea.

I cant wait to read more of your stories!
Enaila chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
i loved the story, its ironic cause i have been thinking up a simular story where Aragorn has a fear of water, only his is uncovered by Eomer and Faramir when he is king (wont say anymore i still intend on using the idea).
articuno13 chapter 13 . 1/17/2006
great story!

but you do have a nasty plot bunny there!

know you've gotten me curious!

damn i hate it when that happens!

would you btw please check some of my stories out?
Tiannstnocfm chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
When I first found , your story was immediatly one of my favorites. At the time, however, I did not have an account and never anonymously reviewed. Now I feel so guilty that this brilliant story has ended and I never got around to reviewing for it after I got an account. This is one of the best stories on the site and the writing was remarkable. There was great angst and drama and you portrayed the characters and their friendship wonderfully. You are one the best writers ever and I hope to read more from you. Once again, I am so sorry for never reviewing. But I have adored this story so much and it will always be on my favorites list. Now I am just curious as to what Legolas is afraid of... _ Magnificent job and thanks so much for writing it!
Kathleen LaCorneille chapter 13 . 7/14/2004
It was so good! It's sad, though, that it's already finish... But well, I suppose it can't last forever!

I'm happy that Elrond hadn't been too much hurt. Indeed, it was grave - and certainly painful - but I didn't want him to get trapped in a bed for too long.

Ah! And finaly, Estel is okay! More, he have no more trouble with water (tanks to Legolas)! v

So, it was a wonderful story, and I thank you for let us read it!

Kathleen :o)
Nietta chapter 13 . 7/13/2004
You updated! I'm gobsmacked you updated... why didn't receive the alert? ... I was just coming to make sure I'd reviewed Chap 12 and if I have review a random chapter to say Happy Birthday to you and you'd updated...

LoL, oh well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *g* (I bet it isn't even your birthday after all now LoL!)

Chap 13 - unlucky for some but not for us it seems as its twice the normal! *g*

~“How… many… times… do I have… to tell people… NOT… to call me… LITTLE!
grumpy chapter 13 . 7/10/2004
good story, loved i from start to finish. sorry all the poor elves that got killed. Loved the part where Estel kills the orc, and says he don't call him little. Also loved it the Legolas finally got him in the water. looking forward to more from you
neitherxnory chapter 13 . 7/9/2004
No! It's over! Ahh! And you didn't even let us hear Legolas' fears! Gah! Oh well, I forgive you. Thanks for using me idea... maketh me feel special! Lol. I can't wait for another great story from you!
Mornflower chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Morn: "Well I thought that was a great story didn't you guys?"

Legolas: "I did until you tied me to a chair and made me help you review"

Estel: "Hmmph"

Morn: Aw come on Estel you enjoyed it. Your legs healed and Elrond is alright."

Estel: Ya but how come I always am the one in pain and agony? Why doesn't the Elf get some?"

Legolas: Hey stupid human read the other stories! I enjoyed this one because I wasn't in pain for once.

Estel: I can fix that! *stands up while still tied to the chair and bodyslams the elf*

Morn: Well At least I enjoyed it...Great story...can't wait for you next one!

Legolas: Ouch...

Estel: Stupid elf...
grumpy chapter 12 . 7/6/2004
great to see a couple of more chapters, and so fast, good work. And the orcs are inside and have attacked. liked the end part where Legolas is the donkey and Estel is protecting his back.

looking forward to more
lindahoyland chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
Very exciting, I'll miss this story once it is over
Elven Kitten chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
lol, Great job! Scary and amusing at the end as well! _ Keep it up!

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Nietta chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
*grumbles* Stupid , posting review before I'm ready. I hadn't even said the most important part!

IT WAS GREAT! PLZ BRING ON NEXT CHAP SOON! But did I hear it was the last chap or was I comprendezing wrong? *big worried eyes*