Reviews for Just Bearable
Selina Potter5 chapter 19 . 5/5
Oooooooooo I'm so glad you're back! Now that harry is back and getting healthier, this first cold is gonna suck! (I hope is doesn't turn into pneumonia). And I would love to see snape public chastise draco, the line was too far. I also think harry is not going to be long in the tower, he's stressing too much.
Caibb chapter 19 . 5/3
Oh man I wish you the best in the future (despite the soap opera quality some of the events jn your life recently have had)

Snape didn't really react the best here but like I can't get mad at him for not asking Harry what happenned before going to his class. Now that he does know, I do hope he'll be able to sort thing out with McGonagall & Harry (and quite possibly not jumping to conclusions so quickly next time)

Overall, I'm just loving seeing more of this story and I'm glad you're still alive and kicking lmao
Ytsnayy chapter 19 . 5/1
Hi, i'm brazilian and i'm a translator, i would like your permission to translate the fanfic, i had already started the translation before but i couldn't get in contact, of course all the total credits will go to you
Splodge2209 chapter 19 . 4/29
This is amazing. One of the best stories I have read in a very long time. Please update soon. Please, please, please...
KnBGom145 chapter 19 . 4/27
Me fijé para ver si habías actualizado por casualidad, y me emocioné al ver que sí. Lamento mucho que hayas pasado por mucho, obviamente entendemos que no es fácil. No te preocupes. Por cierto, me encanta la historia, redactas muy bien y siento que me meto dentro de la piel de los personajes. No importa cuánto pase, aquí esperaré la actualización.
Bella chapter 19 . 4/25
I never really comment on stories, but I really hope you continue writing for this story I've been absolutely hooked and haven't been able to put it down, I've read it in a day! I seriously hope you finish this book x
Read your story continuously for two days. This fanfiction literally has EVERY element I ever wanted to read about! I am addicted to this! I’m hopelessly addicted!
I’m sorry for your years having been odd... I hope things go well for you from now on.
Writing always helps me, I hope continuing the story helps you too. :)
RillaBlythe chapter 19 . 4/20
I’m so happy to see this updated, it’s one of my favorites and I thought it was abandoned. I hope everything gets better for you.
Yay, you're back!
I'm so sorry life has been dumping on you so bad. Sounds like it's been only just bearable for you, huh? Obviously real life takes precedence, and I hope it gets better for you and for strength to get through each day.
I am happy you updated though! I enjoyed seeing things from Snape's view. It sounds like he's also learning what a parent has to do. ;) Love that. I hope Draco gets his butt handed to him for being so cruel, and anyone else involved. Poor Harry.
Looking forward to the next update, but please take care of yourself! :)
aaliyahtorres0909 chapter 19 . 4/18
This is an amazing story! What Draco said was way to far and I wonder what Snape’s going to do about it! I wish Harry at least got to cast a spell or to on Draco before getting caught!
Vadimmom chapter 19 . 4/18
An enjoyable chapter. Glad you’re back. We had a joke in our family that we are living in a soap opera without the great sex and beautiful hair. I understand some of what you’re going through.
Rebex05 chapter 19 . 4/17
great chapter looking forward to the next!
wow you have had a lot going on! glad things seem to be getting better with work for you! I feel you on the family front. i know it's your grandmother as opposed to your mother but maybe check out a Facebook group called The Sisterhood: Daughters of Narcissistic and Abusive Mother's? it's helped me a lot with issues with my mother and know many have narc grandma's. Thought it might be a helpful option for you good luck!
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 19 . 4/17
Hi, I was very happy to see there was an update for this story, its great! And your year seems to have been crazy wild!
ChrisUSA chapter 19 . 4/16
Thanx for the update. I hope Harry will move back in with Snape
a pair of ragged claws chapter 19 . 4/15
I’m sorry to hear about your rough and weird year, but I’m so glad you’re writing again! I was wondering when Draco would start sniping at Harry. I like how Severus remains in character even as he sympathizes and grows closer to Harry. Like the way he sees Harry’s eyes fill up with tears and feels satisfied that his (ultimately well meaning but poorly executed) lecture had hit home. And the way that he kind of knows he should be talking with Harry after class but makes excuses to himself about needing to talk to Minerva. I’m looking forward to seeing Harry’s perspective on this chapter’s events. And I’m also looking forward to seeing what Severus and Minerva decide to do about Draco’s bullying. Thanks for sharing your chapter, and take care!