Reviews for Lost Souls
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
I like how you handled Oz :)
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
All this talk about gifts and gifted vampires reminds me of Twilight lol
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
I like your New-Angelous much more than the the Angelous's other fics have. It's much closer - IMO - to the one that they had in the series. He's much more calculated.

Loving the plot and the writing!
Dreamer22 chapter 28 . 5/13/2010
terrific story! I'm thrilled that there is a sequel! on to read more!
sentbyfools chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
Amazing story. I like the way you treated their turning and ensouling.
cursedgirl chapter 28 . 2/2/2008
more, please hurry up! )
seeleyswifey chapter 28 . 11/17/2007
I like the story line but you can't leave us hangin' and i hope you don't mind crtiscim but ironcally me and my group of friends that just readed this believe that you played on buffy's emotions towards her mom to much and the fact that she didn't take Angel in her arms when she came back really doesn't seem like the buffy we all know and live but still awesome story know if you take peoples crtiscim to heart and change things then i say heed this advise and i quote out of the buffyvers 2 things "Soulmates", "Forbidden love of all time"
Avallyn Black chapter 28 . 1/11/2006
well, buffy seems to be the one dealing the worst way with it. Is there a sequel?
NarutoSlayer chapter 27 . 1/6/2006
luv it
jojotheorange chapter 28 . 8/5/2005
Wow I am stunned but in the good way. not the bad way

you are great. i must bow down before you
trinity chapter 28 . 12/14/2004
definitly keep going!
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 13 . 10/15/2004
so far it's great!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/3/2004
What The Hell! That can't be the end. Well it can but thats got to leave alot of people hanging, I know it did me. Great story though. Hope you make more chapters or something.
drumfreak chapter 28 . 1/27/2004
I love this fan fic the way you change everyone but still kept them the same in their own way i hope the you wont stop this fic where it is now it is really go to be intiresting in how the gang is going to go on and deal with whats happened i even can't wait to see how Cordy is going to deal with being a werewolf if you cant tell by now i'm really hyped up on sugar and other really sweet stuff please write more soon and if you dont i'm going to be sending you at least 27 other e-mails plus the one that i can send through regular e-mail
gtj
ps write more soon please
wouldntyoulike2know chapter 28 . 8/26/2003
if you can write this way in an origonal setting with origonal characters I can already see a publishing deal, witty, smart, and a strong story that is better than that show ever could be. it also helps I am a sucker for turn fests. the highlights for me was the wolf thing and the calvin klein limbo. great origonal stuff, i may not like the show but i love this. email me if you want more praise, a beta reader or just ideas. thanks for a great read.