Reviews for The Cost to Follow the Lion
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2019
This would be beautiful in iambic pentameter, rhymesd couplets, perhaps seven of them to tie it up into a sonnet. But I, too, lack the skill.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2019
You’ve captured Puddleglum perfectly.
BrightWatcher chapter 5 . 11/14/2018
I just have to review this.

These viewpoints are all deeply touching. I loved each one.

I think you capture each individual beautifully while keeping them unified and all under one theme.

Thank you for the story(s?). :)
PhoenixFantastic chapter 5 . 10/28/2018
Beautiful, uplifting series. I wasn't expecting you to expand on your first chapter, but I'm so glad you did. Including Mrs. Pevensie's perspective was an especially nice, if unexpected, touch. Thank you for writing, and God bless you!
PadrePedro chapter 5 . 10/20/2018
This is the Captain Mouse I know!
Very well portrayed - thank you!
But I saw the series is completed
Thanks for it all - many thanks;
Till we meet in Aslan's country!
JubileeKnight chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
I had to say again how much I love this story. You describe so beautifully Who paid the cost and what was given in return, and paint such wonderful pictures of the Pevensies as well. The strength and compassion that made Susan the Gentle Queen are often overlooked in place of her later disaffection and doubts, and you capture that masterfully. You depict all of the Pevensies as men and women, kings and queens of maturity and character and strength with love for each other and faith in Aslan in ways that are often neglected. You write them as both human and as examples to emulate and pointers to the perfect Exemplar. In your writing, I can see Narnia's Golden Age as just that, something beautiful and precious and purchased with great labor.
JubileeKnight chapter 4 . 10/12/2018
This really touched me as the mother of children that I cannot be everything for, but still hope to guide to the One who can. I needed to read this chapter. Thank you.
MetroNeko chapter 3 . 9/30/2018
I have chills, I needed to read this.
JubileeKnight chapter 3 . 9/22/2018
Roonwit took my breath away. This is amazing.
roguebutterfly1120 chapter 2 . 9/20/2018
Reminds me of Frodo's comment to Sam: The Shoe had been saved, but not for me
thunderbird shadow chapter 3 . 9/19/2018
Beautifully done.
thunderbird shadow chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
That sounds just like Puddleglum.
PadrePedro chapter 2 . 9/18/2018
It strikes me, reading this, the tiniest of all Narnian prose stories I have ever seen, that precious stones are often small. Like this marvellous little gem; every sentence filled with Whiggle thought and world view. Extraordinary good, this is.
Chibi's Sister chapter 2 . 9/17/2018
I love this SO much. Puddleglum is my favorite, and this is his voice so very perfectly.
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 9/17/2018