Reviews for Wilfully Misunderstood
avantika.srinivasan chapter 40 . 3/20
I really hope you complete this story. Please don't abandon this.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 3 . 3/20
This is so interesting! Love the way you've written Charlotte and Elizabeth's interaction.
MAC Nicholls chapter 40 . 1/6
We need more chapters!
Mary090 chapter 40 . 1/5
I absolutely love this story and need to know how it continues...When will be the next chapter?
DSLeo as guest chapter 40 . 1/2
Please can the colonel save Darcy? And where is Wickham? Still shanghaied or what? and I think Mr Bennett should learn all... Because his letter to the odious parson started this arc;) Oh, and if Aunt C is so fond of blackmail, one might inquire as to the true state of her daughter's dowry funds, ,wahahaha
Guest chapter 33 . 12/20/2019
A calculating Mr. Collins is so refreshing- loved this chapter!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 3 . 12/21/2019
Charlotte being the voice of everyone xdddd
elleminnowpee chapter 37 . 12/12/2019
... did Lady Catherine have Wickham kidnapped? Is that how she knows? So curious to see where this is leading.
PinkSlytherin chapter 40 . 12/10/2019
Oh the poor Darcy’s!
MontmarayRoyal chapter 40 . 12/7/2019
this is wonderful! binged it all in two days! now i just need the rest. ..
Mando chapter 17 . 12/3/2019
If I know my brother, he shall want to know exactly how his daughter will be provided for.'
Is it lack of sense or dishonesty in Gardiner's opinion.

It was refreshing that Fitzwilliam was simply friendly with Elizabeth, not in love after meeting her a few times. It made sense and was one of those friendships between a man and a woman that JA did so well. Now, after maybe one private conversation with her, talking frankly about his prospects with her, and learning of his cousin's feelings, the Colonel believes he loves Elizabeth.

It seems out of character that Mr Darcy would want to give up on Elizabeth for the sake of another man. He is realising his past mistakes, true, but the strength of his feelings and newfound realisations would not let him not offer Elizabeth a choice, surely. If this were to show how Darcy is noble, it didn't work. Because taking away Elizabeth's choice by huding his feelings is not noble or self-sacrificing, it is disrespectful to her, ot is arrogance in assuming Darcy knows what is best for Elizabeth and what she should or would choose.

There does not need to be this cheap drama with Darcy's cousin falling for Elizabeth. Just because Darcy was the only one to fall in love with her does not make her less desirable, nor more men falling for her would prove she is special. The fact that it is Darcy's cousin suddenly thinking he has fallen in love is too much of a coincidence, it makes the suspension of disbelief and getting lost in the story much more difficult. Because the natural reaction is: right, sure, Darcy's family in love with his love.
loulou25 chapter 40 . 11/19/2019
Et bien voilà une Georgiana calculatrice, j'espère qu'elle réussira à convaincre son frère.
Je pense que M Darcy prépare un plan d'action pour contrer Lady Catherine.
Enfin..! moi, c'est ce que je ferais,
J'attends la suite avec impatience
DancingStars45 chapter 40 . 11/13/2019
This chapter had the pace of a galloping horse! Very well matched to the current events. Looking forward to london! (There’s a phrase I never thought I’d say)
Guest chapter 40 . 11/7/2019
Lovely story and looking forward to seeing how this catastrophe with Lady Catherine is resolved
TheRogue704 chapter 7 . 11/6/2019
This was so good! You've stayed true to the characters throughout the entire story and it just flows so we'll! I'm glad you made bingley react the way he did! It's better suited to his character!