Reviews for Wilfully Misunderstood
Anne-Netherlands chapter 39 . 10/13/2019
I love your writing...but I detest your cutting off at points where I SO want things to go well...
Thank you for sharing your writing with us...I am hoping you find time soon to continue...this is quite eating away at my romantic hopes for a union of affection!
Anne-Netherlands chapter 36 . 10/13/2019
Jeeeeeejjjjj: love this side of Jane!
And love the certainty...now only wish the principals in the matter would as well...
Anne-Netherlands chapter 35 . 10/13/2019
Dum dum dumdum...we are ready for the gladiators to enter: the stage certainly has been set...let’s wait for ACTION!
Anne-Netherlands chapter 33 . 10/13/2019
I seem to have lost track of the reviews I left...so let me write anew: what a twist...to actually present Mr Collins as discerning...
For now I am hoping Darcy and Lizzy make progress on their own...it reads as if everybody around them is seeing it...but they are still blind...keeping my fingers crossed!
sunshine.katz chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
Elizabeth truly is stubborn and in a most bewildering way. Giving into Lady Catherine's blackmail is also not an ideal plan; there's nothing to stop her from increasing her demands even once Anne and Darcy are married. Hopefully Georgiana will be able to sway her.
Happy Lizzy chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
Good for Georgie to tell Lizzy. Hopefully Darcy did find another solution.
mega700201 chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
Thanks
liysyl chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
Awesome chapter looking forward to the next one. Thanks for sharing.
ChrisM0519 chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
It will appear that Georgiana's fear is going to happen. Darcy will marry Anne and be miserable for the rest of his life. Lizzy will lose the man she loves.
nanciellen chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
Great chapter. Thank you.
Deanna27 chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
oh my, what a conundrum!
MissPhryneFisher chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
Is this an HEA or...a long-game HEA? This might be a bit too angsty for me to read before it is completed!
ArnettinCA chapter 39 . 10/12/2019
Noooo!
(Please don't leave us here for too long!)
Eb chapter 38 . 10/8/2019
Lovely story. Your writing is beautiful and the plot is really interesting.
sunshine.katz chapter 38 . 10/2/2019
Oh Darcy! That's possibly the worst decision you've ever made. I'm curious to see if Elizabeth will now go haring off to Rosings in search of him once she finds out ... but in any event, would love to read the alternative chapters where Georgiana does that!
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »