Reviews for Up
Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime chapter 5 . 10/10
These two are always breaking my heart! It drives me crazy to think how different everything could have been if Rhet hadn't been to scared face the music that morning... It's been a while since I read Gone With the Wind; thank you for making me fall in love with it all over again!
If only! These two, wish it had happened this way.
gogomohamad229 chapter 1 . 9/22
this is really good, plz update soon
This is really good
themrsgable chapter 5 . 9/8
Please,keep posting! It's a great history and I and loving every single line!
This was utterly sweet! Yes, they are both idiots! My! Never thought of putting it in that form :)
Truckee Gal chapter 5 . 9/10
Scarlett telling Rhett to put her down or she'll scream so loud, Mammy will come was very effective. That had me laughing because Mammy is the one person, who can instill the fear of God in Rhett. Part of me wishes Mammy had the right to intervene as their marriage counselor and set them on the right course years ago. Instead it took Scarlett hitting rock bottom from his mockery, cruelty and deliberate malice to finally shake Rhett because, deep down, he didn't want to lose her. When they wake, will they follow through on their hard-fought truce or fall back into destructive behavior?
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 9/9
About all Rhett and Scarlett have in common now is anger at Ashley Wilkes. Rhett took out his anger toward Wilkes on Scarlett and she tried, unsuccessfully, to finally take her anger out on Rhett with that foolish visit to Belle. Instead of going there and threatening to torch her brothel, Scarlett should have taken the children and herself to Charleston. Now will there be a confrontation that wakes and frightens Bonnie?
Lcorrea chapter 5 . 9/8
I love it!
GWTWRSB chapter 5 . 9/8
Loved it very much:)
Please update soon! I’m dying to read the next chapter!
gabyhyatt chapter 5 . 9/8
GOOD CHAPTER, I LOVE IT
rhett's love chapter 5 . 9/8
Bravo i lived this chapter. Im glad they were finally able to tell wach other how they feel. I cried when Scarlett told him about her being a child. It was beautiful. Please dont let this bevthe end
Love it! Love it! Love it! More please
Twilighternproud chapter 4 . 9/7
Hahhaha hes in trouble as always
rhett's love chapter 4 . 9/6
Uh oh now Rhett is in for it. I loved this chapter. I enjoyed her threatening Belle. Keep up the great storytelling