Reviews for Ice and Chaos
icecreamapparition chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
I wanted to keep this review to commenting how smug I've felt when Misao's first thoughts were "There was no way she was going into school today" when she realized Aoshi's presence, BUT when I was at the middle part, reading the revelation that Maree was Aoshi's cousin, I think all of my bubbly mood was gone. I was literally pulling my hair for being too suspicious on any fictional character being too close to our dear Aoshi-sama. God, that was annoying... and funny, in a weird way. And mind you, my hair is long, so it really hurt when I pulled it in different directions. XD

Anyway, in response to your Author's notes, I don't see a problem with the cousin thing. It's just funny that me, as the reader, felt suspicion and panic for a long time before finding out that any worries could end, just like that. All in all, your fic was a good read, and as much as I want to read more escape-slash-roadtrips, I understand that it's been a long while since your last update. And honestly, I'm glad that you stopped here because there are no cliffies. I can bear this. Thanks so much for the wonderful chapter! The last two was one of the best, especially when Aoshi threw Misao's line back at her.
icecreamapparition chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Why am I having this feeling that Aoshi found Maree to be more attractive than Misao? *pout* He's just so at home in this chapter and I don't know if he's just seeing Misao in Maree or if they are starting to flirt with each other. (anyway, I can't blame any character for wanting to hang out with Aoshi :P)
icecreamapparition chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
You're first 2 chapters are very interesting for a start. I think it's catchy and I'm envious that you could magnet your reader (me XD) to your story!
Fusion Orchid chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
Lovely. Flawless writing, flawless grammar, wonderful flow of emotion. Very good characterization - nothing ever registered as OOC at all. Very believable for an AU, and you handled the more lemony bits perfectly. I have no criticisms of this work at all.
Misao Mei Mei chapter 14 . 6/15/2005
I hope you get this...Anyway I'm in the process of revamping my AoshixMisao fanfiction site, which will have an Aoshi section and a Misao section. I would like to know if I could have your permission to post Ice and Chaos. I realize that you probably aren't going to update it anymore,but it's one of my favorites, so I'd like to add it anyway

If you'd like to see what I've put up so far you can view it at spectrum. It's very bare right now, though. Pleas let me know! My email is misaomeimei
mandella-sama chapter 14 . 6/2/2005
Update Update Update!
sugaraybravo chapter 14 . 11/13/2004
_ Fantasdable story, na no da! _ I heart it m00chly. Ano... I think I may have asked you this question before (and I apologize if I have), but can I post your fanfiction on my website?
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 14 . 10/15/2004
Fairly interesting story- going some cool places. In defence of us poor readers, it probably seemed like a relationship because you kept telling things from one second person view or another, so it apeared, when you described her clothes, or body, or attractiveness, that is was Aoshi noticing these things. And if he is noticing 'these things' about a girl, well, there bust be chemistry there! Poor Soujiro- Misao just doesn't love him the way he loves her... Where does everyone get the Soujiro/Misao thing anyhow? I mean, did they ever meet? They were in the same city, I guess... ANd they are both short, cute, and smiley... ANyhow. N/M my rambling. Thank you for a well written story- though you need to make sure your proof-readers go through more than once- there were a few places with words missing that made me romove myself from immersion in the story to figvure out the sentence.

Don't let anything I ahve said distract you, and keep up the good work!

-Cat
Falling rain chapter 14 . 7/18/2004
yayies! New chapter... hehe...what things are you gonna do to them now? Probably some conflict from Misao's dad or Soujiro?
Lady Mazikeen chapter 14 . 7/13/2004
this is really good. write more soon.
rachel chapter 14 . 4/21/2004
aww your fic is soo sweet! please update soon!
indigochipmunk chapter 14 . 4/14/2004
*CHEERS*
such a good A/M fic...*sigh* how i love that pairing...now, if only you would update _
lilsormuijai chapter 14 . 3/23/2004
this is definately one of the best fanfix ever.. not only is it well written, it is different than the other A&M stories out there - in a good way! i'll make sure to check back on all ur stories frequently! Good job )
Me Smee chapter 14 . 3/10/2004
Absolutely one of the best stories EVER! A different twist to the A&M coupling. It even has Soujirou as a good guy! Sou is the BOMB! *smiles, thinking of how cute Soujirou is*
Please update soon, I'm looking forward to it!
-Me Smee
Arutha chapter 14 . 2/9/2004
Just keeps getting better and better