Reviews for Percy Jackson, Champion Of Hope
KumaNoIkari chapter 147 . 1/4
j916567's idea is awesome, but no matter what, this fic is great!
j916567 chapter 147 . 12/25/2023
Hey just a idea i hot recently and i like

If you need loki to torture percy (poor guy) i found a way plus this can deppen his relationship with hel
It goes like this

In norse myth ther is a river on the way down to hel called slid and is made from sharpened knives so you get cut when you contact its waters given that percy is healed by water chaining him to the river bottom will cut him alot but the water will always heal him at some point hel can save him and as a bonus from this experience he can gain the ability to cast runes if you want that is
Krypton Writes chapter 16 . 12/2/2023
so how did percy meet Kanes? Whne they were about to die, he yelled AHHHH and lit everything on fire. Noice.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2023
this chapters and all that came before where great
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2023
I love your fanfic its so interesting
ShadowBladeAsura chapter 27 . 11/17/2023
Is Percabeth even going to happen in this series? I mean, with her not going on all of Percy's original quests, and not spending as much time with I'm, it's much less likely to happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2023
Yeah… absolutely no hope in this shit ass story. Fuck you… I hope you die. Stop writing and do the world a favour by taking a toaster in your next bath.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2023
First chapter in and I already see a problem. Why the ever loving fuck would Chaos ever be scared or worried about the Fates. Chaos is literally the absolute power of the entire universe. Chaos can literally erase the Fates and replace them with someone else that isn’t going to mess with peoples lives for entertainment. Having Chaos be worried about then Fates is like being a human and being scared that a tiny little ant is going to murder you and your entire family. As it goes, I have very little hope for this story. I can only pray that it somehow gets better
j916567 chapter 130 . 10/10/2023
Heres a catchphrase for the avengers hope you like it

Avengers, unite, in our superhero flight,
Fighting bad guys day and night,
Saving the world, it feels so right!
SoNork chapter 147 . 8/1/2023
This is the best fanfiction ever, please continue updating. Also, #Pernyx
victorney chapter 18 . 7/30/2023
why don't you give him a badass armour and a weapon better than riptide
j916567 chapter 97 . 7/29/2023
Andskoti is made with a bad rick riordan book
j916567 chapter 124 . 7/20/2023
Hope percy summer magnus falcon and kite carter and sadie
Guest chapter 147 . 7/18/2023
This is an absolutely amazing story, but consider moving on with the story since all the mistakes in the previous chapters are barely noticeable, and you have uploaded like 4 chapters in 3 months or more.( Pls mention me in a chapter)
-RandomPerson123
Alternivity chapter 43 . 6/21/2023
After about 20-30 min trawling this chapter, I managed to piece together the anomalous letters: ja_uary thirteen. I'm not sure if the missing n is intentional.
3,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »