Reviews for Stardust Crusaders: Around The World
OngKobeni chapter 13 . 11/8
Bro, This whole book is outstanding, what the hell! This book is actually well detailed and the grammar is on point too! I'm literally so surprised I just found out of this book. This is also well-written, Great Job Author!

- OngKobeni
What’s the point of writing a fanfiction if you change literally nothing? I’m on chapter 22 and literally every single fight has gone *exactly* the same as canon.
iHateFridays chapter 33 . 5/2
Omg it's D'Arby!
LNC3L0T chapter 30 . 3/11
Wittle Noriko was cute ngl

Motivated me to start on my own thing. Nice chapter!
LNC3L0T chapter 28 . 3/5
Epic
iHateFridays chapter 28 . 2/22
Another enemy watching from the shadows.. can't wait for more!
Drawman98 chapter 26 . 12/11/2021
Interesting chapter. For since reason, I kinda want to see Noriko team up with Iggy since she seems to get along with him the most.
Drawman98 chapter 24 . 12/11/2021
Wow! I didn't expect the backstory Joseph have with a female Ceasar. Really adds a new layer to the story that makes me curious how you'll do the next parts of JJBA.
Drawman98 chapter 16 . 12/10/2021
Recently started reading the story. Enjoy it a lot so far. Love the little fluff moments in the story. I already can't wait to see what part four is going to be like. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2021
Pleaseeeeee mqke another chapter! This is so flipping good!
iHateFridays chapter 26 . 10/28/2021
Ooo another cute chapter, Iggy will never not make me laugh XD
NozomiSubaruSakuraHotaruRokudo chapter 11 . 10/13/2021
You mean the marry me doujinshi for jjba
q0-0p chapter 10 . 9/27/2021
So tusk will be added eh
ThanoSstinks chapter 24 . 9/24/2021
Caesar as a girl?! Caesar(ina) and Joseph liked each other?! DOUBLE SHOCK!
A Huge Fan chapter 11 . 8/16/2021
First off, I just want to thank you for blessing us with your wonderful story, these kinds of stories are so rare nowadays, especially stories about JoJo.
The only problem I have with this story is: I'm pretty sure it should be "shook their heads instead of "nodded a no" because nodding signifies "yes". I might be wrong though.
Anyways, I just wanted to write this review to encourage you to update more as this story is just absolutely fantastic.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »