Reviews for Slightly Muddled
Shipwright's Trick chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Oh, the hilarity. Even when Merry was dying I couldn't stop snickering. Bad me. : )
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*Corner of mouth twitches and silently buries head into arms, shoulders shaking from laughter* And THAT is why I shall never attempt LOTR fanfiction. I'd mutilate their speech and never forgive myself (I love the story way too much). I loved this. It was very adorable. Glad I found it.
Larner chapter 8 . 11/18/2004
I have giggled all through this one. You managed to get in everything from Film Noir to popular television from when I was a child (quite a while ago) to Valley Girl talk to Star Trek. And Legolas as Lassie has me giggling more!

A solar calculator? HAHAHAHAHA!
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Oh lord. I have to save chapters of this for when I need something to giggle about.
He he he...
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Haahah!
That's very clever.
kitsu chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
Oh my goodness, I don't think I've laughed so hard all week! I've still got tears streaming down my face. Several of those lines almost made me fall off of my chair. Wonderful, hilarious fic!
Lydia2 chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
So when are you going to write about Legolas the dog-cat-whatever? And doesn't Runaway need to be updated? Please?
Mistoffelees chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
*dies* Reading these fics, I am even more horrified of the American language. Of course, I speak said language, but it amazes me the phrases we come up with. What if the entire Lord of the Rings were written like..well...in American-lingo?

Frodo: Dude! No! This gnarly bling-bling is MINE!

*shakes head*

P.S. I'm very happy that you wrote the right inflections to the marching ants song. "And they all go marching DOWN to the GROUND to get OUT of the RAIN bum bum bum"...I love that. *dies again*
Mal3m chapter 8 . 8/15/2003
This is awesome! So funny, I was laughing out loud the entire time I was reading it. Excellent, excellent work :)

~Madeleine
Katie chapter 8 . 6/5/2003
OMG! 'Slightly Muddled' is hilarious! Especially since they don't remember what they said! he...'this is the song that never ends! it just goes on and on my friends!'(don't remember the rest!) Do you know that song? That would have been a good one to stick in there cause it never ends! haa!
lizmybit chapter 8 . 5/14/2003
Girl! You are unbelieveable! I love the way your mind works! This was hysterical!
lizmybit chapter 5 . 5/14/2003
ROTFLMBO!

You need help, serious help!

Really this is hysterical! :-)
lizmybit chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard I am crying!

This line was hysterical!

'When you're up to your ass in alligators, it's a little late to remember the original objective was to drain the swamp.'

Why do I have a feeling "Dude" will be making an apperance!
OjosVerdes chapter 8 . 5/5/2003
And the beat goes on..or the story. Or the humour. At any rate, that was just as good as the rest of it, and maybe even better. Dogwood! Cattail! I love it!
OjosVerdes chapter 7 . 5/5/2003
Well, wow. Wonderful wonderful humour. I loved it. A lot. My shoulders are still shaking from laughing.